Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for part-time work

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
So Miss Blonde is out of the criminal game, but she's only forty and practically ageless so she's obviously not going to stop working. Since she has a family and four kids, she's not looking for anything with danger or high risks in it. So no pirate crews, mercenary outfits, you get the point. She's looking for safe and mildly fulfilling work on a part time basis. If you need someone to design tech, build weapons, armor, or force imbued items then she's the lady for you. Currently she's not going under the name Miss Blonde and she's been very careful to hide her face and real name over the years. So light and neutral factions can pick her up.

Overall I'm going for a Fantastic Mr.Fox/Retired Walter White kind of feel for her in the sense that she's struggling to keep on the right path for her kids and family. So if you there's a faction that's interested in her, I'd love to see what you guys have. Don't need a long pitch either lol.

The Sitra Trade Group is always looking for level minded designers to incorporate into our fast expanding business. We are currently attempting to move into the survival and exploration field for the everyday spacer and would pay handsomely for any designers willing to commission designs from.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Hala Jast"] I don't mind designing guns for the shipwright. But she's gotta stay away from the cartel business. It's like giving a recovering alcoholic ten shots of vodka. She's gonna fall off the wagon and attempt to seize your domain :p

[member="Alasdair Sitra"] sure lets do it to it. Hit me up with a link and she's there.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

I'll take whatever ya like to make. I like your brain.

Hala IC prefers kinetics. Some Forcie killers would be good too. Maybe big guns for our ships, lil guns for our hands. That sort of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom