Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Muscle?

Or perhaps a small Starship to take you across the border into sovereign territory? Need someone's mouth shut? Or maybe you just want someone to stand next to you and look menacing and beautiful at the same time?

Then look no further, for only 10,000 credits, you can have Dymiri's services for a full week, and only 2,000 credits more nets her in your service for a full month!

Lira Dajenn

L
Well, getting in touch with me usually leads to dark things...Slavery, murder, torture. So i figured you'd want some time before you touch upon that with your new character ^_^

[member="Dymiri Sunfell"]

Nemene Talith said:
Well, getting in touch with me usually leads to dark things...Slavery, murder, torture. So i figured you'd want some time before you touch upon that with your new character ^_^

Dymiri's had a pretty shady history in slavery, murder and torture. Mostly because she grew up in some pretty nasty Bounty Hunter's guilds and, y'know, murdered her own father!

I thought this meant you needed muscle~
:(
I'm pretty much a wall of muscle, so...
Awkward
*does the jazz hands as she slowly exits thread, potentially to bring alt to thread*

Lira Dajenn

L
Ah i see...Then perhaps we should go ahead and RP together now. Nemene is always looking for more fighters for the Pits of Rattatak, as well as good mercenaries to do various...tasks for her around the galaxy(Sadly not many mercenaries here are willing to do evil things)!

If i recall correctly you're also force sensitive and Nemene has yet to have an apprentice.

Ven'Rain Sekairo said:
I thought this meant you needed muscle~
:(
I'm pretty much a wall of muscle, so...
Awkward
*does the jazz hands as she slowly exits thread, potentially to bring alt to thread*
Wow. XD

[member="Nemene Talith"] [member="Sokrai Ronaro"] [member="Darth Ferus"]

This Minx hates Force Users with a passion, but she's not above working for them. As for being an apprentice, we'd have to see where that went. She's not a domestic mare, there'd be a need to break this race horse in. :p

I think I'm going to go ahead and start an open thread somewhere, perhaps on a border world between Republic and Sith space? Or maybe a little further into pirate or free worlds territory.

Lira Dajenn

L
[member="Dymiri Sunfell"] Fitting Nemene into most open threads is rather difficult, mostly cause of her attitude to what she deems the "common rabble". If you wanna do a private thread sometime in the future shoot me a PM :)

Dymiri Sunfell said:
Wow. XD

[member="Nemene Talith"] [member="Sokrai Ronaro"] [member="Darth Ferus"]

This Minx hates Force Users with a passion, but she's not above working for them. As for being an apprentice, we'd have to see where that went. She's not a domestic mare, there'd be a need to break this race horse in. :p
I'll break the horse's neck, if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom