Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Misc/Odd Jobs

Now that I'm officially back from my LOA and Artemis' bio has been posted, I'm ready to start writing again.

Since Artemis currently isn't with any faction (something I'm not currently looking to change), and she's somewhat of a freelance merc, the most reasonable course of action seems to be for her to take small jobs here and there. For example: Helping someone hunt beasts, clear out raiders/pirates, guarding/working in a mine, tracking down people, or even something as simple as helping move heavy boxes from point A to point B. I'm up for pretty much whatever at this point.

[member="Zeradias Mant"]
Aight, just let me know where points A & B are, along with how fragile the contents of the boxes are :p
[member="Bato Golden"]
Artemis does have a good amount of experience with a few different styles, so I can definitely see her being willing to offer training. As long as Bato wouldn't be put off by her somewhat intimidating stature (6 feet 4 inches of military muscle) and occasional sass, at least.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Artemis Vahl'Nyx"],

There's still active Pyre cells on planets like Abregado, we could give you a call when we would need extra mercenaries for borderline suicide missions

[member="HK-36"]
Ahh, if it isn't my old buddy, Mr. Metal Pants! This is Ven'Rain, btw, in case you didn't recognize the alt.
Suicide missions don't really bother Artemis, so I don't see any issues with her lending a hand with one, as long as she gets paid enough to buy a sandwich or something.

[member="Artemis Vahl'Nyx"]

I'm starting an Ultrachrome dev thread with someone else, if you'd like to join?

Could be a fun time. If interacting with a Sith Lord could help develop your character I'd be more than happy to help.

[member="Lord Ajihad"]
I was writing as Drapeam Nyx, whose soul is currently trapped inside Artemis' body. I think Ajihad ordered some troops to go after Nyx briefly, but Vrag cut in, said "nah, she's mine", and proceeded to decapitate Nyx.
Fun times. That was almost two years ago, I think.

[member="Artemis Vahl'Nyx"]

Yes, good times!

I remember Drapeam's fight with Vrag. Vi'kas was just just trying to make his little apprentice self useful but Vrag had other ideas :p

Anyways, I'll add you to a PM for the thread as soon as I get a few things ironed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom