Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Mandalorians to fight! (will rp anything really.)

If you took a look at my profile, you know of my character's pure hatred for Mandalorians, particularly the death watch. Although he took out a camp of them, he knows there are still plenty more not only on Mandalore, but throughout the galaxy. So, any Mandalorians or death watch members want to face off?

Also if you're not Mandalorian but still want to rp, just shoot me a message. I'll reply when I can.

For all of you, I

Ne'tra Aaray said:
Mandalore descendant, hunting yo force users.

Skylar Walker said:
This character is Mandalorian. She'd be more than happy to do something with you.

Darth Metus said:
[member="NeiveUndant"]

Took out a camp of my vode?

I'll be more than happy to avenge them.

:)

Halifax McCade said:
[member="NeiveUndant"]

Looking to fight a Mando, how about facing a true murder of pretty much anything?
Everyone just send me a message and we can start something up, and although I know Neive probably couldn't defeat you all at once(because of the site rules, it's guaranteed he couldn't,) we can rp separately, 1v1 or 1v2, respectively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom