Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for love

I am currently looking to explore a different part of my Character's timeline, in which he finds a forbidden love. Someone who is a real challenge to him but also someone who draws him in. Im looking to create an epic love story, something deep and emotional. If you're interested let me know.

[member="JattCath15"]

If that is the kind of romance you want, I would suggest you just let it happen naturally instead of forcing it like you are in this LFL thread. A thread like this is more likely to get a temporary fling that doesn't delve too deep than it is to get a development heavy romance. Just my advise though so feel free to ignore it.

[member="JattCath15"]

Just RP with a lot of different people and judge how the two react to each other. This kind of thread is like setting up a blind date. You have no clue who you are getting and while the potential for it to go great is there, its most likely going to end in you regretting even leaving home that night. For a deep romance you just need to watch for chemistry that naturally pops up with people. Basically just give it time and not focus on it till it shows up on its own.

LFG is basically tinder of Chaos right now, and we all know tinder is for nothing but one night stands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom