Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Jedi Trainer(s)

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Well, originally I was going to have my character(Jaxton Ravos) be a free-for-all on which force organization decides to teach him. After looking around for a while however, it seems Jedi need a boost in member-count far more than the sith do, and neutral organizations look slim, especially on teachers. So I'm thinking I'll roll Jaxton as a Jedi, and I wanted to make this thread to ask for a teacher but also to say that Jedi have dibs. Not to say Sith(specifically Daxton before he asks me to convert) can't come in and try to pick me up, just that Jaxton will ultimately say no. Experience with battle meditation is preferred, but I'll happily take anybody.

Why does everyone think I'm such a bad guy? Huh? Oh. Well that doesn't count.

I'm ok with you being a Jedi. Just because you're a Jedi doesn't mean I can't sink my hooks in you. Resist if you must, but in the end you just might be surprised you were working for me all along :D

Yes the Jedi have less. But the Netural factions need mor force users. We (New Rebel Alliance) have only 2 knights Me and Dov. But dove does not like to teach people. We would be happy if you were to join us but if you still wat a Jedi thats fine. Right now im trying to teach people so we can have more knights. So if you would like me to train you I can.

Ava Solborne

A
The... I don't remember his name, but I would be... Am being... Was being... Whatever. I am going to be trained by the 'Sexiest Jedi Alive', but he isn't very active. :(

Jaxton Ravos

Daxton Bane said:
Why does everyone think I'm such a bad guy? Huh? Oh. Well that doesn't count.

I'm ok with you being a Jedi. Just because you're a Jedi doesn't mean I can't sink my hooks in you. Resist if you must, but in the end you just might be surprised you were working for me all along :D
I don't think you're a bad guy, in fact I think you're a good RP'er, but I've noticed you go in every thread for a guy looking for training.

@Shaw: I guess I could do neutral, I just don't want to do sith because their seem to 3-4x as many Sith as Jedi/neutral.

@Dominator Just keep posting my friend and hopefully you will get capped and promoted.

@[member="Line"] I can't help it I am a teacher at heart. Now is what I am teaching worth learning that is another story all together.

Daxton always does that. He kind of has to. if you see the Galaxic events and read them it tell somewhat why he has to.

Yes Jedi have alot and so do sith. But the netural dont have alot of force users. so being a netural is rare, but fun. we dont have as many rules as the Jedi. and more than the Sith. just check out the New Rebel Alliance and see if you like it if you do great if not you'll be missing out.

Ava Solborne

A
Please, don't betray the Republic. Every new Jedi is needed. I appreciate your decision, but until you have done your decision, I will fight. Fight for the freedom. Fight for the Jedi Order. Fight for the truth. :D

Thats true. Its because of many people wanting to be a Sith or a Jedi because they are known. Netural Jedi are not really know thought out the Galaxy. thats why we only have a few who are knights that can train you. and you can be a netural jedi and have Sith and/or Jedi teachers if you want.

Flint Pherson

F
Heya Line. I'm Flint (JSC) and I help Mod the Republic Faction a little bit. I've created a Training Sub-Forum on the Republic Faction were all new Jedi can request training from a Master. Many times I see a new thread created in those Sub-Forums with the tag [Looking for Trainer]. When I do, I take it upon myself to PM Jedi Masters and personally invite them, one-at-time, to come a train this person. Always receiving back a personal reply with their current students, monthly IRL agendas, comments, and weekly concerns. Grandmaster Teferi has also personally given me his commitment to the Jedi Order and it's cadets.

With this in mind. I'd like to personally invite you, and your character, to join the Republic Faction and participate in our Jedi Sub-Forums. I hope to see you there. :D

Kai Xyn Dependus

The Sexiest Jedi Alive
As far as my lack of activity, honestly, my Sith character has taken a lot of time away from my jedi but as soon as I get to my personal computer in like an hour, I will post in our thread @[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""] Equa and as far as Line, I will take you on as well just start the topic and I will wrap up the threads with my Sith character so I can devote time to the Jedi and get them up and going.

Jaxton Ravos

I've got a topic going called Corellia Nights, you can join in there if you like. I'm kind of intending for it to be a thread where he meets force sensitives and discovers what he is, then I'll create another thread specifically for training.

The Imperial Knights will take you, I can roll out an npc and train you :D I am already training two apprentices :D we need more force users... so they can manage them selves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom