Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for interfaction relations

Because of a brief interlude of inactivity due to peoples schedules in the faction (AKA me, sorry guys) we are back into play and ready to get the Chystall Dynasty back as an active SWRP faction. We'd like to make friends and enemies abroad so if you are major or minor, please PM me or comment below so maybe we could set something up, maybe a little diplomacy to start a budding relationship or an event to found a long lasting feud, your choice.

For reference the Chystall Dynasty is a Constitutional Monarchy on Christophsis, not light side nor dark side.

Thanks!

John Ash

Only by Fire do we become Ash.
[member="Petrovska Crystall"]

Just to make sure, but you know that planet is completely covered in crystal so you are needing to import pretty much everything? I only bring this up because it adds a unique element to your story if you choose to use it. Also that the crystals from the planet can be used for lightsabers too. That is another detail that is good to know.

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

Don't get in the Monarchy's way and we'll keep a blind eye to all operations.

[member="John Ash"]

4fb65c50b61abbc833091fae32666979.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom