Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Imperials for Remnant RP

sLhUynF.jpg

Outpost Epsilon, Zeta-Zero-Nine
The Wastes

On the fringes of Imperial space an eerie silence haunts the secretive Outpost Epsilon, a research facility on the edge of Wild Space. The icy planet of Zeta-Zero-Nine suffers yearlong electromagnetic storms making off-world communication difficult, but it has been years since the station has heard from Imperial command. Scientific reports and requests for resupply go unanswered.

Unbeknownst to Epsilon the Empire is but a fading memory, its collapse sudden and catastrophic. There was no warning. The research team and understaffed garrison of stormtroopers and officers face starvation with dwindling rations, equipment falling into disrepair and their station a crumbling testament to an era quickly passing them by. Reliant on Imperial resupply ships they have no vessel of their own to leave. The clock is ticking.

Howdy,

I'm looking for an Imperial or two, or open to more, for a storyline I've been thinking over in my head lately. That being of a tiny holdout on the furthest reaches of space who have no idea the Empire has all but collapsed, their leadership gone. They have little to no contact with the wider galaxy, trapped on an icy planet with dwindling supplies and a research station falling into disrepair. A story around survival and ultimately making contact through the planets natural storms to discover what happened to the Empire.

Let me know if you're interested, whether you're a scientist on this facility or perhaps a trooper or officer garrisoning there.

Zeta-09 [x]
The Wastes [x]

Last edited:
Durin Vexis Durin Vexis

If you mean past Galactic Empire, it be a tad difficult as it is 900 ABY...though my character at one point was an Inquisitor during that timeframe. I can probably interact to help bring it forward though it be one of the interesting "Trust vs Trust" issues. I am all for it if you want, could say some locked equipment is on station that he still has authorization codes for.

Durin Vexis Durin Vexis

If you mean past Galactic Empire, it be a tad difficult as it is 900 ABY...though my character at one point was an Inquisitor during that timeframe. I can probably interact to help bring it forward though it be one of the interesting "Trust vs Trust" issues. I am all for it if you want, could say some locked equipment is on station that he still has authorization codes for.

This is reference to the recent Empire

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom