Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for IC Force mentors

I'm transitioning Karren to a knowledge hungry Grey Jedi, going the Grey Paladin route. She needs some IC mentors beyond just Jedi now. As her awareness of the injustice in the galaxy expands, she is seeking new ways and means to stand up to it, though in secret.

I'll take any combat training as well. It doesn’t strictly have to be a training focused thread. You can just tag me in a thread you need help with and PM me and we can get something figured out.

In other words she is striving to understand all the parts of the force and absorb as many different techniques and traditions as she can.

This would be great to form a secret apprentice story arc. I plan on just having her focus on flying for the Alliance as well as the Rebels and learning any and all force traditions from any and all folks. If you're interested hit me up and we will start a thread.

I can only promise one post a day. I would hope anyone that picks up this arc could promise at least the same.

Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom