Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for guidance!

Heya! So i am relatively new to this scene and style of RP, so that comes with a hint of nervousness about posting, proper etiquette and all sorts of stuff regarding that. In addition I find that the best way to learn is to be part of a group! SO with that said, is anyone interested in having some new blood in their ranks xD. Modi is a blank slate right now, with some base line skills for traversing the galaxy but little else. He has potential to become anything so long as the RP pulls him in that direction. Purposefully wrote him to be, in the beginning at least, able to fit in with any faction! Thanks for taking the time to read over this! See ya in the field!

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Modi Orrax Modi Orrax

Pretty much every faction is always looking for new people! It really just depends what you're looking to get your feet wet with.

In terms of the Major Factions which control parts of the map the Galactic Alliance and the Mandalorian Enclave are going to war, the Rimward Trade League are keeping to themselves, the Sith Order and Empire of the Lost have been more internally focused but have recently begun making forays into the wider galactic affairs as well. For Minor Factions there are a plethora of them and each have their own unique flair as well!

If you want to get right into the action with a large group then I'd reccommend one of the Majors as they always have fun stuff going on and have plenty of folks to brush elbows with. Minors will usually have more insular stories but are also a good place to start out if you're wanting something a bit more specific that one of the Majors doesn't provide already.

Any ideas or storylines that you'd like to pursue? That will help nail down a good list of factions for you to check out and get involved with!

Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

Really anything really! I've done indepth Sith RP growing empires and hunting Jedi! That's always fun! I love good ol Mandalorian RP as I am in love with the culture! Jedi RP is also fun cus I typically play a villain so sometimes its fun to play the subjective hero. Thats the problem I have right now xD Modi is so fresh and new that he could be anything and with so many options, I don't know where to go!

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Modi Orrax Modi Orrax

Right I gotcha I gotcha. There is certainly a lot that can be done! Any particular factions or other groups that you've seen offer something that you haven't really done before then? A different take on one of the classic factions or some unique influence about them?

Darth Strosius Darth Strosius I've looked at a handful, and they seem really interesting, though perhaps I can do a bit more research into them? I wasn't exactly looking into jumping into a faction off rip, but let some natural story telling decide what faction Modi falls into? I am sorry if I am being difficult xD

Hello and welcome! Any open role plays are good, but you can also try a First reply thread if you want one writer to randomly interact with you. This would go faster and allow you to see if the ic development naturally takes you to a major or minor faction available.

If you like, and you don’t mind slower posting, I got a number of chars that I think would be neat to interact with your character. Mine tend to interact more with the minor factions, but it’s an option.

Last edited:
Chloe Blake Chloe Blake

That Fate thing sounds interesting... how does that work?
Sorry, i meant to say "First Reply".

You go to the Open Roleplay forum and create a post. The difference is that instead of an "Open" prefix, you select "First Reply" and type up the scenario you have in your mind. That announcesthat you are happy to RP with whichever writer decides to provide their first reply to your thread. Once they do, it essentially turns into a private thread where you only interact with that one character until the thread comes to a natural conclusion.

THat's the difference between an open thread and a first reply. On an open thread, anyone can join in at any time, a First reply, you can focus on the one character and have the convenience of posting faster without having to wait for others to post.

These types of things are fun as well if you are trying to get a feel for things. Has halloween vibes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom