Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for an artist

As it turns out I'm taking my character into somewhat of a 120° degree change of mindset after the events that have transpired around him and to him. He had begun to see his monarch tittle and duties more like something he shouldn't dismiss or view as a hobby as he once did. For this I'm looking for someone talented and willing to help me out in this endevour but I do not want to seem like I'm forcing someone to do this and only ask for those willing to volunteer for this.

To begin with I'm looking for robes or apparel fit for a monarch and for those that are trying to see what I'm trying to go for then my inspiration would be a mixture of Thexans Robes, Starkiller costume concept (Far right), these robes and Valkorions Robes. So far as colors would go something like Silver, white and prominent black but with an idea of function through form. A something like robes capable of being used as an armor in a way but not a full combat armor but rather an armor in case nothing else is available.

Is my idea coming out at all or am I just being some rambling lunatic right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom