Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Acolytes

I am looking for group of Acolytes, to dm through training to knighthood as part of the The Dark Brotherhood.
I will be starting it monday, doing a few threads with them.
Each one will be put in group with 5 npc acolytes and one overseer.
You be taken to worlds and given tasks to do, during each thread some of the npcs will die.
This is unshamable way of trying to recruit sith, to the faction.
Also it will serve as a dev thread for the faction, as well as getting you each some goodies along the way.
If you are interested tell me here, and I will tag you in monday.
Also even if you do not want to be part of the brotherhood, that is okay come along anyway, as it might be fun.

Hey [member="Darth Banshee"], I'm a new member and potentially interested, but I'd like to hear a little more about the thread (and the faction) first.

First, how do the acolytes end up in this situation? Is it like the Sith Academy in The Old Republic, in which they are prisoners or slaves captured by the Dark Brotherhood and put through trials so that only the worthy survive? Or do the acolytes come willingly because they are seeking power, then get tested to see who is worthy of receiving it? Either is fine with me; I'm asking because, if I make a character for this, I'd like to be able to tailor his/her background to fit either captured prisoner or power-seeker.

Second, who are the Dark Brotherhood and what do they do? I haven't been able to find a faction advert, and your faction boards aren't visible without joining the faction.

[member="Serene"] disaffected recruits from the one sith, the willing and from the slaves she has captured recently.

The dark brotherhood is a minor faction at the moment and I am trying to get off the ground. The main Idea is get a sith faction on the board and keep it there, seeing the others may fail soon. Going for this way as in the end, I hope to sub unit using this a dev thread. Also getting some things subbed for the acolytes, who take part to get them started.

[member="Serene"] [member="Noda Fir"] [member="Enduri Jaii "] [member="Jorren Charr"]
Just to let you know I am after roughly three posts, in this trial.
Realising what happened, having to dealing with it.
Getting food to survive
Getting back to encampment

You can eat anything you can kill
including npc initiates

[member="Darth Missan"] [member="TI-1027"] [member="Noda Fir"] [member="Enduri Jaii "] [member="Ajarod Shova"] [member="Jorryn Fordyce"]
if you can conclude you initiation, by tomorrow I have cookies for you :D

I would enjoy the idea of being hired or assigned to pretend to be a guard for the camp while making life for the initiates difficult.

I have an idea for some napalm grenades just saying.

Making a small profit Missan made her way back to camp in the Sand crawler.
rummaging around one last time for spare parts or anything useful she found a kryat Perl.
[member="Jan Valdum"]@TI-1027@Enduri Jaii[member="Darth Banshee"][member="Noda Fir"]@dwjonez@Serene

[member="Darth Missan"] [member="TI-1027"] [member="Noda Fir"] [member="Enduri Jaii "] [member="Ajarod Shova"] [member="Jorryn Fordyce"]
Cookies have arrived, going to do some lightsaber training next. Starting tomorrow or sunday. Busy day tomorrow in rl.
I going to be doing it using overseers, so what is the first form you like to learn. Let me know here and I dm the training for you each. :)

sabrina

[member="Serene"] [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] [member="Darth Manah"] [member="TI-1027"] [member="Noda Fir"] @dwjonez

Are you all ready to be assembled for lightsaber training?
if not make your way, to one soon as possible please.
We start that part of the training. :)

sabrina

[member="Serene"] [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] [member="Darth Manah"] [member="TI-1027"] [member="Noda Fir"] @dwjonez

Due to site issue I hope to start lightsaber training tomorrow. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom