Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For A Sith Master

ʜᴄ sᴠɴᴛ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏɴᴇs
Are you interested in training a (bastard, crippled) child of the most illustrious Sith family in the Galaxy in the ways of the Dark Side of the Force?

Are you a Sith with time on your hands and space in your life?

Are you [member="Darth Carnifex"] and want an apprentice who will refer to you as "Daddy"?

Take Czernon Zambrano as your apprentice today!

Rai Seren

R
No, I'm going to kill the line and free Panatha. Torture Kaine through the death of his brood. He killed our brother too. He punished mother and then killed her. I'm just returning the favor.
[member="Kobe Seren"]

[member="Rai Seren"]

Careful there, girlie, that's an awful lot of hate you're shouldering. Revenge is a dangerous path.

tenor.gif

Rai Seren

R
[member="Kobe Seren"]
I keep it balanced with my love of family and desire to protect the rest of the Je'daii.

Rai Seren

R
[member="Czernon Zambrano"]
I'm game if you can think of a reasonable place for us to cross paths.

[member="Czernon Zambrano"]

I'll sort it shortly. Since you're a Zambrano it shouldn't be too difficult to forge a reason why.

Also if you can, bring [member="Rai Seren"] to me. We have a lot of catching up to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom