Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a roleplay

Parvos

P
So, it has been a while since I have roleplayed a character on this site so I decided to make this dude and hope like hell he turns out to be successful, and to do that on a roleplaying site I am pretty sure you need to roleplay.

So who wants to roleplay with the newest Yoda's Species character on the block? It could be anything, from a bar to a space encounter the only limit is the sky (and the rules). So yeah, who wants to do a roleplay?

Parvos

P
Yay! Someone wants to roleplay with me, so what sort of things do you like doing IC'ly? I don't care what we do as long as it has the possibility of developing my character and possibly yours. @[member="Krest"]

Parvos

P
Little? Judge me not by my size.
And I will start the thread as soon as I finish another thread I am meant to be posting.
@[member="Krest"]

My guy is a sith but has no sway bc his natural force power is light but the sith blood makes another part dark so he's not weird looking like the other Sith Lords are also he doesn't have a lightsaber yet but is strong in the force because of his sith heritage

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom