Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a plot!

Hello people!

I just started rolling in Natassia, and I'm looking for a plot - aka a series of threads - to develop the character and have drama/adventure/romance/whatever you guys want. Anyone willing?

[member="Kei Garnik"]

Sounds good to me, you're in buddy!

[member="Brent Smith"]

Oh, uhm, sure, sounds good to me!

Alright guys, I'm just waiting for a third person so that we are 4 (I kinda want a romance for Nat, but oh well), and then one of us launches the thread!

[member="Samka Derith"]

You are said fourth person. Well, too bad for Nat's love interest, I'd LOVE to see reactions from a FO charrie.

Y'all ready?

Well, I'd love for someone to start say thread. If thats no trouble.

Any idea of the reason why they would end up together, tho?

[member="Brent Smith"] [member="Kei Garnik"] [member="Samka Derith"]

[member="NT-6922"]
[member="Brent Smith"]

Ugh, I assume Kei and [member="Samka Derith"] would come together because one is a Jedi and one is a First Order Loyalist but heyo :)

How would we all come together? Ain't nothin' but a canteen party!

I have the Ebon Hawk as my personal ship, but I am moving on getting something slightly bigger :)

Well I'd likely be more of an antagonist role where the goodie goodies are involved but I can do working together against a larger threat. Just don't expect me to play nice whatever role I'm in
And likewise [member="Brent Smith"] :)

[member="NT-6922"]

Sure would you like me to start it?

[member="Kei Garnik"]

I'm looking to acquire my first vessel soon--a modified Firespray (Because, honestly, we wouldn't have a firespray any other way...)

Edited:

Oh of course. No worries.

[member="Samka Derith"]

[member="Brent Smith"] , do start this thread please.

[member="Kei Garnik"] I have a TIE Defender, but it's just one place, so we'll need you anyway.

[member="Samka Derith"] You'll come into play later on then, alright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom