Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Master

Hello, so I've been wanting to get a promotion for a while, and I would love to roleplay with some new people, so I am looking for a master!
Requirements:
Must be a grey or Jedi
Must be a knight or master
Must want a somewhat long term apprentice

Thanks!

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Xiarr Sair"] if you believe you are ready make a thread tracker and ask an rpj what they think. Sometimes you need to do that and they will help and provide feedback of what you can do to improve or will give the thumbs up.

[member="Xiarr Sair"]

Well I have wanted to find Gray an apprentice for awhile now, but the issue is that he is Mandalorian so if he trains someone it will be in a very different fashion than is typical of how Jedi or even Grey Jedi train. Also his apprentice would likely need to be or look to be a Mandalorian as well. Not a super strict requirement, more like a warning of IC culture conversion attampt. If that is cool with you then we can see about maybe trying it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom