Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For A Master

Hi there. I am looking for a master to teach me the ways of the Force. I would like someone who could:

* Train me in the ways of a Silver Shadow.
* Train me in saberstaff lightsaber combat along with dual wielding lightsabers, as I wish my lightsaber to be able to seperate in the middle.

If possible...
* A balance of Light and Dark Side powers.

I know it's a lot to ask for so sorry about that. It's a lot of specifics. But they're just some ideas, some could be for later, so no need to satisfy all the bullet points! :D

[member="Veino Garn"]

I'm not too sure, really. I do not know exactly how the Shadows operate and what they do/learn, but whatever you gauge to be important I will gladly go along with! I'm just very thankful you are willing to teach Thresh in the first place.

[member="Thresh Sken"]

Alright, cool. For these types of Jedi, they do a lot of undercover and classified investigative work to track down Sith/Dark Siders. So, things about blending in, electronics, hacking, tracking, and police work are all good things to work with. Sentinels are a good place to start looking for inspiration. I have a super hectic week ahead of me, but once that's over, I can start working with something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom