Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a master with skills in Healing

Hello! I am hoping to find a master for this girl here. I'd like to see her end up as a paladin type character (her former incarnation). So I'd love to find someone who could teach her dueling and healing skills.

Also she has a mouth on her and a tendency to go a little off the handle if she sees a sith so...needs to be someone patient and steady or it might get interesting >.<; Thanks!

[member="Ery'lyn Ashaal"]

[member="Cathbodua"] actually wouldn't be a bad match.

She's a bit cold, somewhat callous, and definitely emotionally detached. She wouldn't hesitate to call you on your crap, which (from my experience with said pervious incarnation) is definitely needed.

Hey! Ery isn't as bad at others who shall not be named....unless she sees a sith lord, then it's like a dog who saw a squirrel. So um...she might need a leash.

[member="Ery'lyn Ashaal"]

Like, I know you IRL, which is the biggest reason I'm NOT pushing to take you on as my Padawan.... but I would fit the bill....

Be adventurous, and be picky. Choose a Master you feel would make the best story for you and your character. A Master that would be a fun dynamic to write. And as I said in your bio, we here in the Silvers have plenty of Masters to work with. (And most of them are [Member=Cathbodua])

I really look forward to seeing what kind of threads you get yourself into!!! :)

[member="Ery'lyn Ashaal"] well I have a stomach something right now (no more details please) but my computer is right next to my bed so I can still pump out my 30 posts a day and not much planned for the holidays. So whenever you want to try and go for something I am around.

[member="Cathbodua"] if you are okay with me being a bit sporadic the next few weeks (this is the busiest time of year at work), I'd love to get something going.

[member="Sorel Crieff"] of course! My load should be lighter then too and I can be more steadily available.

[member="Ryn'Dhal"] [member="Joza Perl"] "Anything you say can and will be held against you, so only say my nameee~" Sorry, stupid song popped into my head :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom