Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for a master darkside

hey im looking for a master who could help me find out about the sith,train me, help me grow as a character. im just setting out into the galaxy try to understand my self and why i hear voices faint but still there. im far from a power house never held a weapon before or manifested the force.

[member="Vengeance"]
im trying to gain knowledge on my gift and use it to help me become stronger. while the training would help me grow stronger in the force i would still be physical weak something i think the sith could help me over come. i want this character to slowly grow from a young boy to a warrior with few equals if i survive training and after.

[member="Vengeance"]
the jedi help those who should be left behind rather then improve on themselves as a togruta this is strange for me. Ororo wants to also feel emotions freely not bind them with rope and hide them. the sith ruled a major part of the galaxy no small feat i want to be able to have the power to do that and the jedi look down on lust to gain power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom