Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Mando to Fight.

Dizzy Zechs

D
Looking for a Mando to Fight.

Republic Commander Dizzy here is headed to Mando Territory. He's hunting pirates on Myrkr. A forest world on the border of Mando/Republic space. A band of dirty pirates have been raiding inside Republic space and then fleeing to Mando Territory to avoid capture. But good old Dizzy and his Commandos here are going after them anyway.

So if your a Mando looking to clash scopes with Dirty Pirates and a Republic Commando Team. Sign up here. I can do a 2v1 if you want to bring a buddy. No problem. :D

Dizzy Zechs

D
No sweat. I'll give you 24 hours. I'm bringing a 4man NPC Fireteam and a Hyperdrive capable Gunship. That's about it. I'll start the thread tomorrow and see you on the surface.

Dizzy Zechs

D
All good. I just have to add more detail to the RepComs. No sweat.

Emberli. Since it's your planet, I'll defer to your right. Would you like to start the scene, or shall I. It's just simple Pirate Hunting, I know. But I'd hate to gimp the planet at post 1. Lol. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom