Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Mandalorian Interview.

Hi. Now that the invasion of Mandalorian space has begun, I was hoping to do an interview with one of the Mandalorians present during the invasion of Junction to get their take of the news. Something along the lines of front line interview kind of thing.

If you are interested, post a reply below so I can send you a bunch of questions to make up the segment. Thank you.

ah a Tusken? This can prove to be a very interesting interview indeed. I will give it 24 hours and if no one else comes forward, I will send you the questions. Thank you again.

The HWN wishes to get to the heart of the story. I already have material from the Sith side, so I am just waiting for the Mando side before I release the story. Thank you.

And on a side note, would anyone in political power in the other factions which to comment on this event? I want to posit the story with a view from without, if possible so as to show my viewers how the rest of the factions view the conflict politically.

Not yet milady, not by a long shot. I at first that after three days it would simply end as well. However, I have discovered that this is not the Case. There is much within the battle yet to be resolved, and is in the middle of being done so. So, Concord Dawn is still a go until further notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom