Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For A Lightside Rival

On a previous SW based site, I found another writer early on that had recently joined the site the same time I did. After many discussions, we decided to form a long rivalry between our characters that started with us as Acolyte/Padawan all the way up until we both reached JM/SL ranks respectively. It was a long journey filled with many fun threads and stories.

Most of the time we fought each other, even during what this site calls Invasions (though it was called simply War threads there) while other times in our threads we were forced to work alongside one another against a common threat (sometimes toward our respected factions) in the galaxy. Alas, my writing partner went and had his character killed off which left a void in my heart. Despite being the one to deliver the killing blow, it made me sad. So I'm not looking to end the rivalry in that fashion.

Before officially signing up here, I thought about transferring my character over but then I said to myself, "Fresh start, new character" and that's what I did. Plus I enjoy writing a new character.

Now I'm looking for a Lightside user (Jedi or otherwise) writer who would be interested in creating a long winded storyline for our characters that starts with us in our infant stages of life (I mean current ranks not actually infant stage). I'm not picky who wants to do this with me, but I would like for it to be a newish Lightside character and not one already on the cusp of promotion (no Knights or Masters, please).

If anyone is interested in such an idea, please post here.

[member="Clovis Torcularis"]

I could get behind this. I don't plan to have Jamie accelerate through the ranks (nor be an overwhelmingly great Force user) any time soon.

Feel free to have a look at the bio or send me a PM if you have questions :)

I am not a super speedy poster as of late, so if multiple posts per day are what you're looking for I won't be able to provide that.

Léon

The King's Buccaneer
I am interested, but I may not be what you expect. Leon is not Force-Sensitive, nor does he adhere to any Jedi Order. He is just a mercenary, but he does see himself as on the good guys team. Kesh was once dominated by the Sith, so he has it out for them. He can also keep up with the best as being a Keshiri he naturally has a great physique and was taught from childhood how to wield a blade. He may not do any fancy flips and leaps, but he can still swing a blade better than most.

Jamie Pyne said:

I could get behind this. I don't plan to have Jamie accelerate through the ranks (nor be an overwhelmingly great Force user) any time soon.

Feel free to have a look at the bio or send me a PM if you have questions :)

I am not a super speedy poster as of late, so if multiple posts per day are what you're looking for I won't be able to provide that.
All I'll say is Keira's always watching. Tread carefully, [member="Clovis Torcularis"]. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom