Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Jedi/Sith/Dark Jedi who needs a faction/can teach a char

With the opening of my planet and faction, i plan to get my char both more experienced with the Force, which is worshiped under a different title on the planet, and bring him closer to the rest of the Galaxy. Because of such i am in need of a teacher and adviser (Or several) for my char on how the rest of the galaxy works and on how things are done in the rest of the Galaxy. This will lead to numerous later RPs, in which my char will nine times out of ten when dealing with external matters need guidance from his adviser(s). As for the teacher portion of this add, my char is force sensitive and will need a teacher to further his control on his innate gift.

Some background info though for this portion of the, for lack of a better term, Ad. The Force is a religion on my planet and those with it are normally regarded with high respect. But by no means see this as an attempt to gain power for yourself further than being an Adviser and Teacher.

Now back to what i was saying, any form of force user is welcome, as is a combination between the three. If just a Jedi decides to take up such an offer, great. If a Jedi and Sith both want the position, the more the merrier and this gives my character a chance to experience the light and darkside of the force. If all three groups have a representative that wishes to help me out, more than great. Its an opportunity for a stable and continuous system of RP as well as a form of character development for me and whoever finds it in their time to aid me.

Edit: Also, any Jedi/DarkJedi/Sith looking for a safe haven for what ever reason as the Sith Empire's dismantlement and recent schisms in the Jedi have possibly left some without a Faction, im always looking for people. But ya, the above stuff is far more important.

Sign me up, I love teaching, plus well I work for money and booze... so its rather easy to procure my services.. also for free if I like you enough.
@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Will do, i must say that was fast lol. Expected first post to be an hour from now.

Anyways, any threads between us will be after Arthur has become king, unless you join in on my thread series that is the backstory to him gaining the position. Gonna let some others see this and post if they want to before i do any new threads for RP. Probably at the earliest one tonight or tommorrow if the interest in teaching my char is high enough. If your looking for RP right now i have an option for that but such is completely up to you. (This goes for anyone)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom