Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Jedi master to train my character

Might just be me [member="Mac-Man"] , But i think before you ask for a master you should post a profile for you're character first? I mean, if someone wanted me to be their master i'd want to see who i was training ya know?

Just my two cents. I hope you find a master! I'd offer but...yeah i'm not a jedi nor a master haha.

Well The thing Is I thought it would be a good idea to see if anyone was interested first and I'm almost finished with the character too in fact I about ready to post it.

[member="Mac-Man"]

There's zero wrong with your approach, but often a Master wants to know their Apprentice is compatible. If you're going to be a Healer, a Guardian type might not be the best fit. Or maybe they would. But you may find greater success if you say (at least broadly) what sort of character you want to RP and what you're looking for in a Master.

Unless you're looking to build your character around your Master, in which case, call it out :)

Best of luck :)

Well uh, i can see it's kind of quite in this thread so let me try to extend an olive branch. Winter is not a master of anything yet, nor is she a jedi. But if you are interested i can try to offer you an alternative plot device instead of siding with the Jedi or Sith since...as factions have been doing extraordinarily well. As expected cause this IS Star Wars lol. http://starwarsrp.net/topic/77836-interest-check-the-awoken/

[member="Mac-Man"]

mmm... I don't know honestly....while the idea of being either jedi or sith have always interested me, I'm wondering how my character would fit into that faction.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Mac-Man said:
mmm... I don't know honestly....while the idea of being either jedi or sith have always interested me, I'm wondering how my character would fit into that faction.
Honestly, it never hurts to try. Some of my best RPs have been when my character shows up and goes "Nope!". It defines their character. What they believe. What they build. As, we are just as much what we do, as we are what we don't.

I would council you to grab your character and THRUST them into a thread with Winter and her crew. ...Just to see what happens... :D :p

To let you guys know I still looking for a master for my character. I tired to contact Winter but she not replying so I don't know what going on there but I hope she ok and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom