Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Jedi Knight or Master... who wants to 'fail.'

This is a bit of an odd request, I suppose. I've had this character floating about for a while now but been entirely unable to get him off the ground. Well here's for third chances.

The basic concept is that Bass is afflicted by some sort of dark side curse, and is seeking out anyone who might be able to cure it. Having once been a Jedi, he seeks them out first. The attempt to remove said curse fails, of course, and likely attracts the attention of those who put it on him in the first place.

This would be focused on story, lore, and character development, though I'd welcome a duel at the end. Basically just looking to RP the events that drive Bass to the Sith.

So, any takers? Who wants to add a black mark to their record?

[member="Bass Terrik"]

Do they have to be a Knight/Master?

Mysa is very close to Knighthood, perhaps this could be one way for her to try and test if she is ready or not. And when she fails because he goes to the Sith etc, it would be a big eye-opener... Good development on both sides.

If you do want a Knight/Master, however - or if Mysa isn't the kind of character you're after - that's fine too, and I wish you luck with your storyline! :)

I was thinking so, but the way you've put things makes me reconsider.

I like the idea of both characters evolving in ways they did not anticipate. How do you figure they meet? Bass is seeking aid at this point, but perhaps chance makes for a more interesting setting.

[member="Mysa Snowstrider"]

[member="Bass Terrik"]

Seeking aid could still work, if that's the route you wanted to take.

Alternatively he could literally be seeking aid. As in, fumbling around asking for help... Mysa could just be someone who heard his plea and stepped in to do her best.

If that makes sense?

Where is Bass at the moment?

Running away. So, wherever he needs to be. I try not to get too caught up with spatial details in forum RPs. If Mysa is at a particular place I can figure out how to get Bass there and I'll get a post written up, I've got an idea brewing already.

[member="Mysa Snowstrider"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom