Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a home!

I'm seeking a permanent home for Syra to blend into, namely something relatively "dark" but orderly. I'm not entirely sure I want to be involved in anything too politically heavy, aside from the fact that this character caters to authority figures for a bit of dosh here and there. So he just might be able to take out your rivalry, if he's lucky.

Anything involving Sith is perfectly acceptable and good for one side of this character's development, seeing how he's possessed by the spirit of an ancient Sith from Darth Bane's timeline.

On the other hand, I haven't much in mind and as far as it looks, everything is adaptable and awaiting an actual molding process.

Hit me up, people!

Progflaw99

[member="Syra"]

The First Order has several facets that might interest a character of your type. Ranging from the (Often spat at and mocked) Knights of Ren to the First Order's Security Bureau, and even the newly forming Auxiliary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom