Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a good old fashioned Duel

Yo, so what can I say? I have made a number of new toys for Abyss in the past few months, and I had awfully little chance to use them in a fight. Because of this Im looking for someone interested in an simple duel, just Abyss vs. someone else. I would prefer a jedi, as fighting sith might be a lot of fun but I have done it so many times that I feel like switching up things a bit. Yet if you are a sith or something completely different (including NFU) we can still have a fight if you want lol.

Also I am looking for this to be a bit more casual, instead of the typical "fighting for your characters life" at least from a OOC perspective. There enough other things right now with high stakes, I don't want to create more for myself lol.

So yeah, anyone up to it?

[member="Krest"] Yeah lets do it. Ferox with his rather straight forward fighting style will be useful to test a few things out. Should I just set something up or do we need to discuss details first?

This is still open if someone else is interested.

Well I know that your character can only die if you allow it, but more than once I felt like a cheat for not doing it in the end etc. I just want it to be a fun little thing without caring much about who wins or loses, (I mean if everyone has fun everyone wins lol) without ending up in a high stakes Win or die situation. Also it means to go a little crazy, (I don't mean godmodding or metagaming) by simply going a bit over the top here and there, if someone wants to do that, without any IC or OOC fallout afterwards. [member="Braith Achlys"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom