Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For a Force-User Master

I'm currently looking for a Force-User character that could train Calum. It does not matter if your character is a Sith, a Jedi, or a Dark Jedi. I just want my character to get a master to train him in the ways of the Force. :)
So anyone willing to train Calum?

Sure! :)
Could you explain to me more about how being a Dark Jedi Knight works? Is there a specific faction that we are part of..?
Again, I'd be more than happy to.

Yes, The New Rebel Alliance is a Political faction that you can join. And The Red Choiere? something like that.. is a secret society for dark jedi.

most dark jedi are light Sith Or fallen Republic Jedi. We walk the edge between light and dark knowing both sides of the force. We most often fight for ourselves and other Dark Jedi. We accept most people as friends (after we know them) and will fight for them too.

We live a life of pain because of being stuck in the middle of two super powers. Darren (example) Had to kill his father from orders of the Jedi and had his mother a POW to the Sith (recently rescued and hidden from the world)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom