Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a fight... Who wants a piece?

So its been awhile since I've fought in a rp battle and I need to knock the dust off. I'm looking for someone willing to both Spar and also show me how it's done on Chaos.

Hit me up if your lookin to scrap

How about Senji have bypassed the Sith controlled territories and have flown to Ilum to recover some sort of ancient scroll containing historic knowledge. However, your character have somehow detected Senji and followed him onto the planet?

Also. What are your characters strong points? And how good is he at the different lightsaber forms, etc? :) You can check my character sheet out to see mine.

[member="Jayce Pryde"]

I haven't written his skills out yet, But Juyo is his preferred saber style and he is prone to using force scream and force lightning.

And I wouldn't suggest trying to bring a Padawan into Sith space.

[member="Jayce Pryde"]

If you're up for it, Ydrin could fight Jayce. All that needs to happen is for Ydrin and Jayce to run into each other and for Jayce to announce that he's Sith. Ydrin believes that Forec Users (the majority at least) are nothing more than a cancerous blight on the galaxy, so he would be eager to fight and try and kill Jayce. You up for it?

[member="Jayce Pryde"]

Oh, I didn't mean that either of our characters would kill each other. What I meant was, that Ydrin would be eager to try and kill Jayce, which would obviously lead to the fight. Both of our characters can survive this, I was just explaining Ydrin's motivation.

So, would you be willing for a duel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom