Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a faction... I guess

Zeke Tune

Your Secret Dark Obsession
Pretty much what Asaraa said, what is it you are looking for? There are a lot of fun things out there. I joined the Confederacy because its more open for a random character, but, there are so many more, each with a feel, goal, and the like with them. But, I don't think any of them are a wrong choice, it simply changes the way the story plays out.

That said, if you're ever looking to join/start a thread and want someone to roleplay with, I'd be happy too.

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"] Oh nothing too specific to be honest. If we're talking about storylines they can be character- or plot driven I don't care. Factions? Anything not extremely big is fine.

[member="Zeke Tune"] Aren't we all always looking for someone to play with? Ahem. Anyways, Yeah, I'm always here if you want to make a thread. We need to come up with a great idea first tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom