Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for a duel

[member="Sabine Kurtass"]

I'll go on and take a devastating defeat heard the food in hospitals is good this time of year. Plus cortosis. Unless you want to use one around my own characters rank to have a fair and fun duel.

Your choice, could I have an apprentice watch. As say, I was training her in silver territory, seeing your defiling sith holy places?

I promise to let you crawl away, but be warned I do not fight nice.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] you okay with that?

[member="Sabine Kurtass"]

Hmm I'd rather fight someone my own rank, but I won't back down now. If I'm fighting the master rank all I can ask is that I pick the location. Of course you can have the padawan watch.

[member="Strask Ak'lya"] hello you sly dog

I will if you want, but would you like to face me in dom, I am currently going to try and enslave people.
A little out of character, but she see it as a means to an end so not as bothered about it.

[member="sabrina"]

No, he lost control of the Spynet. Raziel runs that now (and I dare say is better at it than I ever was)

A Dom fight could be fun, especially as it's much more interesting once the stakes go up.

sabrina

[member="Azalyn Falconer"] do you want to face [member="Echo Kora"], instead if she is interested.
I will give her lightsaber lesson first thoug

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom