Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a crew of Vigilantes, Smugglers and Smillilar things

Hello maties,
I be lookin' for some crew members for... less than legal buisness.
We ain't evil, but we be runnin' from the law.
We'll sell you the ilegal goods, but good luck getin' us to assasinate an honest senetor.
We'll help stop yer town being torn to peices by monsters.
Money, people, adventure ~ our motto

But seriously guys I'm going to make a pirate charicter, and I want to run a group akin to the guardians of the galaxy, a group of do-gooders that aren't affraid to break the law for money or to help others. Colourful characters, all with exiting motivations and goals. I'd prefer new characters but old ones that wish to join and fit the aesthetic are also great.

Hopefully some people will join, we're looking for maybe 4 more people.

Captain Ironbeard

Money - People - Rum
I've made the charicter now. So here are the main roles we're looking for

Captain - Captain Ra'lis Ironbeard
Engineer - N/A
Comedic relief robot/cute alien - Probably and NPC unless someone wants to play it
Crew member 1 - N/A, this could be anything but must know how to fly and fight - unless you want to play a novice, teaching makes good RP!
Crew member 2 - ditto, can we not have both be unexperienced though

Of course we'll accept 1-2 more people than this if need be.

The role I want is like the alien that is the close up muscle...the beast, basically. this character is literately just a big, blue wampa with the brain of a wookie, so it's capable of stuff, just as heavy, close up, and someone you better not knock a cookie out of his hand. [member="Captain Ironbeard"]

Captain Ironbeard

Money - People - Rum
[member="Bachoocabra"]
Good good. We now have an operational crew, so once my current thread is done (I'm already in a thread with [member="Vettu'honi'oazi"] , and I'm sure we both with to end it with her on the crew) we can start up.

Alright, I will let you know of two things:

1. Bachoocabra is on Hoth, in the ruins of the Rebellion Echo Base

2. He's the alpha of a Wampa Pack inside the base

3. He's easily distracted by cookies.

[member="Captain Ironbeard"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom