Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a crew of the Galaxy's dirtiest

If you don't want to be rich or if you want to be a hero, then this is not for you. I am no Han Solo and I sure as Hell am no bad boy ready to go good. I have no love for the Empire or the Republic. I am loyal to credits and my crew. Cross me, and you will become shooting practice for te crew. I promise we will be rich, we will be famous and we will have a hell of a lot fun getting there.

Iris Tyrad

A man with no friends, only live for revenge
Will being apart of this crew be a full time thing? Or will you just post a thread with the crew every now and then? And another question, what's ship are we looking at?

[member="CaptainXalen"]

Depends on what ya have to offer bud. I am looking full time crew that is loyal and can hold their drink. As for the ship, she is a modified YT-1300 light freighter named The Aston Martin. She is the fastest ship out there or at least the classist one. I will let you see her profile once I reach 50 posts as I need 50 before I can get the ship approved.
[member="Iris Tyrad"]

Iris Tyrad

Okay that'd be nice, I am interested at the moment, but I'm not so sure about the full time thing. I'll message you at a later date if I have any questions, that's if it is okay with you?

[member="CaptainXalen"]

*finishes reading a datapad* seems you have no money and quite a lot of bounties on your head; my kind of guy. You lend your mechanic skills and whatever else you have and I will provide you money that would have made your father blush. I'll also provide you protection. I don't care what you've done or what someone wants for you, join my crew and like everyone else you will be protected. Plus the adventure is just waiting for is to take it.

[member="Iris Tyrad"]

Iris Tyrad

Alright, I'll message you about it later. It's getting a bit late, or early over here and I gotta get some sleep. I'll PM you tomorrow / later.

[member="CaptainXalen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom