Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Aprentice

I am a master swords-woman, ranked as the Masterblade of the Bladeborn, a ancient Sith off-shoot dedikated to sword mastery. Any acolytes or aprentices interested in fokusing there skills toward the ancient sword dueling tehnikues, seek me out.

You wil learn how to make a sword a extenzion of yor body, as wel as how to chanel the Force thru it, as wel as your iner energy. In skiled hands, a good sword is more deadly then a lightsaber, vith more power and momentum in each strike. You wil also learn how to infuze the sword vith yor own essence, making it tuned to you, in combat. Also, thoze same tehnikues apply wel in hand-to-hand combat, and you wil learn how to fight vithout weapons, as wel.

Come to my Sanctum near the Citadel on Jen'ates, and we can speak more. http://starwarsrp.net/topic/138304-life-in-the-jenari-empire-sandbox-thread/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom