Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for a 1-1 rp

Hello I’ve been gone from here from quite some time due to life and was wanting to get back into it, though if anyone responses I was wondering if you’d like to move to discord due to I get notifications from there if not it’s fine!

Onto a bit about my Character Tilly:

Tilly is an exiled Nightsister from Dathomir who learned a bit about using the force from a mysterious person she met in her travels. After “completing” her training there and building her own lightsaber, she went on to travelling the galaxy.

I know that’s not a lot but it’s a tiny brief summary, if you’d like feel free to add my Discord thatnerdyperson#9350. If you’d like or reply here and I’ll get to it ASAP!

If Tilly is looking for work, or any sort of income, Gatz could always use a bodyguard to watch his back while he deals with the more shady elements of organized crime.

Or a mechanic. He could always use one of those on the ship too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom