Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Look to the Future

Coruscant.

Upon the planet of Coruscant he headed to a place that had proved fruitful the first time he had gone there. With his regular black cloak and durasteel helmet concealing his face, and he walked into the Cantina.

There were quite a few people on Coruscant who were the unsavoury type, and there were those who were the type that he could use for the future, those that could be the security type, or those who could better his ties to the Underground of the Galaxy.

He walked through the threshold of the familiar looking cantina, and once he had taken a few steps inside he looked around, trying to find someone who would be as useful as possible. He looked to the corners, spotting some people who he had figured were smugglers and then started to look at the louder patrons, then to the quieter ones, and wondered who he should be looking for.

[member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
Razz was in a empty corner of a cantina, he was one of the quieter folk there, it was loud as hell, the source was a group of three drunken idiots. Razz walked slowly towards them. "I suggest you quiet down or I will snap your necks." He said quietly. The group paid no attention to Razz so Razz decided to act upon that. He kicked a man in the gut and when his head went down he threw him into the other man. The last man tried to punch him but Razz saw it coming and nudged him around, when he turned Razz snapped the mans neck. He walked slowly back to the corner of the cantina and sat in a empty booth. In a low risk bar like this the CSF won't even care.

[member="Malphas"]

He saw the man deal with the trio and he walked over towards the trio's table, stepped over one of the bodies that was in his way, he was still a young Sith, not yet an adult, so his stride wasn't long enough yet to exactly clear the body without an obvious show of effort, and once he had gotten there he walked over to the table and took a seat there with a nod of his head.

"You make a good show." The Sith Pureblood said as he took a seat in front of the Crime Lord. He remained quiet while he waited for him to respond to him. "You're able to fight, good. What else are you good at?"

[member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
The Crime Lord looked at the sith Pureblood. "Thank you, it's like I don't even try anymore. I learned to fight early on in life, but that's a different story as for my skills, I am a great businessman, also I am able to persuade most, if you are looking for a wise man to talk to I can do that too...." he took a pause. "Now, why do you ask, you should know I dislike sith or force users in general, so you might want to be on my good side Mr..." Razz said. "I almost forgot to introduce myself im Razz...Razz Michaels and im a Crime Lord

[member="Malphas"]

"You would have done better introducing your professions in a more subtle fashion." The Sith Appentice said with a shake of his head, but with the hints of amusement hidden by his helmet. "Who said I am capable of utilizing the Force? That is simply being rude and profiling those who wear dark clothing." He said with a completely serious voice.

His voice was hard, as if he was genuinely hurt and angry that the man had assumed he was a force user. But that only lasted a few moments before he said, "tell me, why is a Crime Lord upon Coruscant? What does he hope to accomplish?"

[member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
Razz looked at the man in amusement. "I guess my business work is a bit rusty so I apologize, I am here because I want the people to feel as if they can get what they want without feeling restricted by the law. I want to accomplish equality between the people. You still do not tell me who you are and what you want." He said slowly while maintaining eye contact with the man. He needed to know what the man wanted.

[member="Malphas"]

"My name is Acarus, if it pleases you." He waved his hand as if that wasn't important; a dismissive flick. To him, it wasn't that important, but Razz Michaels seemed to care, this supposed Crime Lord. "I want someone to work for me in the future in the case that they are able to be a security detail, and be on contract with me." He said with a smile, but the man wasn't going to see his actual face anyway.

"Your want of equality will not work in this Galaxy, and if you pursue it, I will kill you now. But if you stop persisting now, I can tell you that the One Sith, and I do not overlook our allies."

[member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
"I can work for you if I must, I could get a few of my men to you." The Crime Lord paused for a minute then looked him in the eye's "you and your sith friends do not promote equality? That is a disappointment. To tell you the truth, this One Sith group of yours will get nowhere if the people aren't happy, it seems as if you have a low amount of support even here, but I guarantee you will get more if you promote the isea." He said in a tone that flowed smoothly. He leaned in "think about it." He whispered then leaned back.

[member="Malphas"]

Malphas paused for a moment. Once that moment had passed, he shook his head and said, "shut up." Not because he was mad, but because of what the human in front of him said. The people don't want equality, that was just being stupid.

"You should get to know the people better than you do now then. Yes of course there will be a few who support the cause of equality, but you will always be in the minority, and that minority will never, ever, be enough to challenge the majority. Do you understand this? What the people want is a place to live, and food on the table whilst this war goes on." The Charcoal One explained to the man.

"There is no such thing as equality, it never works in a world such as this. Only madmen believe in such things." He took a moment. "Think about it." He said in a mocking tone and copied his position whilst he leaned back.

[member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
"You are blind like the rest of your sith cult. Things can change, while the sith fights a bloody war with the Republic, the Crime Lords gain control to the spice and the underworld. Things are going to happen whether you want them to or not." He said then slammed his hand on the table. " if only madmen believe it could work then I guess im a madman. As for the work, it depends what it is." He said before looking at the man, with a tiny bit of hate in his eyes.

[member="Malphas"]

His fists clenched tightly upon each other and he said nothing else. The black helmet simply stared back at the man that was Razz Michaels, he wasn't going to give him a response, at least not straight away. He sounded foolish with the words that he had said, the Crime Lords are rising? As if, they would be crushed by the One Sith if they tried to make themselves a little too comfortable on Coruscant.

"If you think the Crime Lords are going to take over Coruscant, think again. Do you think when we go to battle, we bring every last member of the Sith with us? No." He ended harshly. "Only notable members, those who are strong enough to actually make a difference in the field, there are still those competent enough to deal with your simple ilk, Mr. Michaels." The Sith Apprentice said condescendingly.

"Tell me of the benefits of equality. Tell me what will happen to a planet like Coruscant." He said, leaning back into his chair and draping a single arm over it as if he was lounging upon it.

[member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
He took a breath. "You want to know what I hate, I hate Force Users, they are a waste of skin. Think again, the sith do nothing to stop crime lords, soon they will take your supplies they control the underworld, you cannot tame it." He said then closed his eyes. "The benefits would be all you force user scum will be gone and we can actually not be controlled by you force users." He said in a calm tone.
[member="Malphas"]

"Were you bred to be a simpleton?" He asked after a few moments. He didn't even understand how someone could believe in such ridiculousness, and then he stared at him for a few more moments before he said, "there are other worlds to live on, and there will most likely be force sensitives there too." He said with a chuckle. "How are you going to end the life of every single force user? Are you going to hunt them down all yourself?" At that point he started to laugh again, this time loud enough to draw attention to the duo.

"I do not need to tame something that will never happen. You also didn't answer my question, halfwit. Stop trying to dodge it. Remember that you are a waste of skin, and nothing more than those three over there." He said, lifting up a thumb and throwing it over his shoulder.

"Your job will be to protect my waste of skin company within the future."

[member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
"You need protection, that sounds funny considering that you are a force user. You call me a waste of skin yet I try to do utter good, all you and your cult do is destroy, you want control so you can dictate, that is a waste of time. Look I'd be willing to protect your company but it will cost you a lot." He said getting down to business.

[member="Malphas"]

"My company needs it while I'm away, not me personally." He corrected lightly. He didn't need to argue with this fellow anymore, he had already made his point and it was clear that no matter what sense he spoke to the man, he would continue to believe whatever he wanted.

"You do not know what the One Sith does for the planet. You hear the word 'Sith,' and you immediately think destruction. Rectify that." Then he went down to business.

"You will receive your payment. Are we in agreement?"

[member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
"Yes we are.....one last question... if you need protection, from who and cant you just hire your own stormtroopers? " he did not get the sith, but money was to be made off of him. That sith was hiding something, or I could be wrong." Razz said slowly.

[member="Malphas"]

"To hire you would be to secure my company's safety, yes, when you and your Crime Lords rise up against the Sith?" He stared directly into his eyes as he asked the question, tilting his head to the side with amusement being evident upon his face as he smiled.

It was clear that he didn't believe the being could do anything to harm the Sith, but he hadn't received any proof yet. Until then... He would happily be a non-believer. "The One Sith's army has more important things to do than protecting a relatively small company, but I mean to rectify that once it's bigger."

[member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
"Ok I guess it is a deal, as for your One Sith cult, I could probably stand their presence, as long as the credits keep coming." Razz said, the payment better be big, I am doing somthing I hate. He thought to himself. "Try to keep your sith friends in check when im with my friends, lately they have been...bothering me." He said with a small chuckle.

[member="Malphas"]

"Or you can act like an adult and do not call them a cult in their presence." He said. "Eventually, I'll return to you with a contract. Shall we say we are in agreement today?" He asked, raising a single eyebrow as he got up from the chair and extended his hand to the Human was he had pushed the chair in.

[member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
"I guess we are." Razz said while getting up, his bandaged hand shook the Purebloods hand. "You know where to find me when you are ready, I am usually around this block or on some roofs." Razz said before walking out of the bar.

[member="Malphas"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom