Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long time no see

Tatooine

Fletcher considered Tatooine safe, well at least for him. He had been hiding from his brother for seven years and Tatooine wasn't exactly the first place you'd look for a Jedi. Besides, it wasn't exactly a choice, him and his master were waiting for a ship part before they could leave. The Padawan was wandering down the streets, looking at various stalls and stores that were around. He would have no trouble fitting in, unless anyone knew him personally, it was near impossible to tell he was a Jedi, there were no visible indications to his motives.

It wasn't exactly enjoyable to be on Tatooine, since the crime and illegality could barely be avoided and such things weren't desirable for a Jedi. But it wasn't a hellish experience either, most Jedi had no business on Tatooine unless specifically assigned to a mission there. Fletcher made his way back to the ship, personally he didn't know how to fly properly, but his master could. He sat down on the ground next to the ship. It had been a long time since he had been home but now his home planet was controlled by Sith, he doubted he would go back any time soon.

[member="Kayle Akanbar"]

Kayle Approaches Fletcher from a crowd slowly Looking to his little brother "Oh Hi." He says with a happy tone "I haven't seen you in what seems like A millennium." He laughs touching his mask "It's Ironic I was just thinking about killing you and spreading your intestines all over the place, and here you are" He says happily looking around the area as if he was imagining it.

"Anyway little bro how are you?"

[member="Fletcher Lorcan"]

Fletcher stood up once he heard the familiar voice of his brother. It had been seven years since they last saw each other, but his voice was unmistakable to recognise. He backed away from Kayle and said nothing at his grotesque remark, not knowing how powerful the acolyte had become since they had parted.

"I'm fine..." he said hesitantly, continuing to keep his distance.

[member="Kayle Akanbar"]

He has a short laugh to himself "What's Wrong Why are you walking away?" He motions to come closer "Come come now don't be shy, Don't you like me or something?" He continues moving towards Fletcher calmly.

Fletcher glared at his brother and stopped, standing his ground. "You know why." he said sharply, his hand moving to his lightsaber hilt. "Why are you here?" he asked, though he had a feeling he already knew what the answer was. The Padawan knew not to back down, it would be a big mistake in the long run.

[member="Kayle Akanbar"]

"Ohhhh Come on you know why i'm here." He chuckles to himself "I just want to see what's inside my little brother." he says playfully "But there is only one way I can do that isn't there." He uses the force With both hands to rise Two lightsabers from his belt to his hands "Let's find out shall we?"

Fletcher did know why his brother was here and he didn't want to admit that he had been waiting for this for a long time, maybe he wouldn't have to live in hiding for much longer. He hadn't used his real name in seven years. "Please don't, I don't want to hurt you. You're my brother." he said sadly, but he knew there was no getting through to him anymore. The Padawan took his lightsaber from his belt and ignited the blue blade, holding it with both hands in an Ataru stance.

[member="Kayle Akanbar"]

"Awww That's too bad Because I want to hurt you." His two Sabers activate shining Red at either side he jumps into the air towards his brother slashing down towards him with both sabers in an attempt to hit his head. Kayle would ensure he can land After the strike smoothly on the ground.

Carlos

C
As the fat salesmen saw the fight about to break out he sighed. "Looks like I am going to have to pack up." The man hobbled around his stall, packing the various dead animal meats into the cart a slowly walking away, pulling his cart.

[member="Kayle Akanbar"] [member="Fletcher Lorcan"]

"But I loved y-" he was cut off by Kayle jumping and was forced to remain focused. Fletcher brought up his lightsaber to defend himself from the offensive attack. "I never did anything to you!" he shouted, attempting to disarm his opponent with a quick slash at his left wrist.

[member="Kayle Akanbar"]

Kayle Evades backwards avoiding the attack He begins laughing quite loud "What!? you loved me! Stop stop you'll make me Laugh to death." He lifts his light sabers crossed over readying for his brothers attack "Come on!"

"Kayle, please don't do this! Think of our parents, think of Elora..." he said, his voice trailing off near the end. Fletcher shook his head and stepped back, refusing to attack. "You can't just kill me, I've become much more powerful since I left, think about what you are doing." he pleaded, though with the full knowledge that there was no hope now, not since their sister was killed.

[member="Kayle Akanbar"]

Kayle snickers at the remark "You think a care that's adorable." He lowers his arms down to his sides "I know why you won't attack, you're weak! Just like Mother, Father and Elora" He raises he Weapons up again and begins to approach Fletcher attempting to slash at him, and holds his Other close ready for a counter.

"Where's Avery? Have you killed her too?" he asked between breaths as his blade met Kayle's. "I'm not weak, you are the weak one." he remarked, lunging the saber forwards towards Kayle's abdomen whilst leaving himself open to attacks. He looked more sad than afraid, it should never have come to this.

[member="Kayle Akanbar"]

"I don't remember If I did kill Avery or not."

Kayle lets the blade pass stabbing into his chest as he does so he swings his right saber towards [member="Fletcher Lorcan"] 's arm and chest. At the same time he lets out a fanatic laugh "HahahahahaHHAHAHAHAhaha." the noise slowly dies down After the stab.

"You used to be so good. You've ruined your life and Elora's and Avery's. I wont let you ruin mine any more, I'm sorry, this is only mercy for the person that was once you." he said as he twisted the blade in his brother's chest, there was no going back now. What was done is done.

Almost completely disregarding the fact that Kayle was still actually alive, he didn't expect another attack and so jumped back with delayed reactions, managing to save his chest from being hit, but the lightsaber burning his arm. He dropped his own lightsaber and clutched his arm, the damage was already done to Kayle.

[member="Kayle Akanbar"]

After leaving the saber in his chest his swings his arms around frantically. Trying to lay one last hit while Fletcher is defenseless, With a rising sound of laughter until silence He falls to the ground on his knees "Hehe." He falls to the ground his light sabers turning off with a buzz then only quiet from Kayle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom