Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loki and Friga

Status
Not open for further replies.
4ca0ee33a9988881786e06ed1efe6968.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: Two companions that act as both his servants and his bodyguards to confront enemies up close and personal.
​Image Credit: The Cronicle of Riddick
Role: Pets and bodyguards
Links: N/A
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
Species: Sithspawn Hellhounds
Height: 0.13m
Length: 0.15m
Weight: 6400oz
Appearance: They appear black when they are just the two, but when they split into multiple hounds their scales begin to glow like embers in a fire. Their skin is rough and durable. Coming from the skin it over lapped scales that come into points like little daggers. Their are hard and lightsaber resistant like Phrik. Their eyes are usually a stormie grey, but when they are in combat they also resemble glowing embers. Their teeth are canine with the longest teeth being 4 inches. Their tails are not covered in scales, but simple skin with small arrowhead tips. Their faces do not have scales until right past the ears. Lastly are their claws which act like wolf claws only larger and infused with Devaronian blood-poison gemstones.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
Name: Loki (Male) Friga (Female)
Loyalties: Darth Ragnarok
Notable Possessions: None
Personality: Loki is obviously the joker of the two, always pushing Ragnarok's buttons and making sarcastic remarks. Friga takes after her Master and is cold, sadistic.
Training: They are given the natural ability to know combat that matches wolf tactics. They are trained to use the Force for communication purposes.
Combat Function: They serve as Ragnarok's arms. He is not a strong individual they are the ones he sends to do his close encounter fighting. They tend to fight together or even multiple hounds. As they become stronger they can multiple more. In battle they use their teeth and claws as weapons with their claws being infused with Devaronian blood-poison gemstones to give them a much more deadly attack. Their body is covered in scales their act as armor made with the infusion of Phrik. While their are quite large and can communicate with the Force, they also have no defense to the Force at all. Their scales make them more susceptible to lightning damage.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Darth Ragnarok made them after many failed attempts until he perfected the creation. He used the blood of boar-wolfves, Raquor'daan, and standard wolves. He then grinded Devaronian blood-poison gemstones and Phrik. Using his Sith Alchemy and Sith Lightning he enveloped the mixture with his hate, his malice, and his power. As the mixture brewed and fed off Ragnarok's power it began to form into creatures. Out of the mixture came puppies, 10 in total. The puppies began to fight with each other. The five females and the five males began to mend together until all that was left was one male and one female.

The Devaronian blood-poison gemstones made their claws and the phrik made their scales. The blood formed them to be large, muscular wolves. They are quite heavy, but their muscles and armor make up most of their weight. They are also agile and able to move quickly in comparison to their weight. His power gave them the ability to speak through the Force, but that is all they can do with the Force. They can also split into multiple hounds, five each being the most, but requiring them to be to their top power level.

After their creation, he raised them on citizens in secret giving them a taste for blood. While he is not the nicest to them, he is not abusive and they are loyal to only their Master. As the grew they began developing personalities. The male became the jokester and sarcastic one so he gained the name of Loki. The female became like her master, cold and just as sadistic and gained the name of Friga.

[member="Darth Ragnarok"]

Darth Ragnarok said:
They appear black when they are just the two, but when they split into multiple hounds their scales begin to glow like embers in a fire. Their skin is rough and durable. Coming from the skin it over lapped scales that come into points like little daggers. Their are hard and lightsaber resistant like Phrik. Their eyes are usually a stormie grey, but when they are in combat they also resemble glowing embers. Their teeth are canine with the longest teeth being 4 inches. Their tails are not covered in scales, but simple skin with small arrowhead tips. Their faces do not have scales until right past the ears. Lastly are their claws which act like wolf claws only larger and infused with Devaronian blood-poison gemstones.

Is there a species submission for this?

Darth Ragnarok said:
They can also split into multiple hounds, five each being the most, but requiring them to be to their top power level.

How is this possible? Is there a canon example of a wolf species that can multiply at will like this? Or any mammalian species?

[member="Feeto Chivaro"]

Welcome, thank you for taking the time to review my submission, I look forward to working together!

Feeto Chivaro said:
Is there a species submission for this?
No there is not because they are not a new species, they are Sithspawns.

Darth Ragnarok said:
He used the blood of boar-wolfves, Raquor'daan, and standard wolves.
From a DNA based they are merely large wolves infused with phrik, gemstones, and the Dark Side. I contemplated whether these should be an NPC write up or a Species write up originally, but seeing as only two are in existence it seemed illogical to create them as a whole species, but if you feel it logical, I shall make the needed changes.

Feeto Chivaro said:
How is this possible? Is there a canon example of a wolf species that can multiply at will like this? Or any mammalian species?
As far as I know, there is not.

Darth Ragnarok said:
Out of the mixture came puppies, 10 in total. The puppies began to fight with each other. The five females and the five males began to mend together until all that was left was one male and one female.
It is more splitting of selves if you will. While there is only one girl and one guy there are five copies of the same one. With the infusion of the dark side and the mystery of the Force based off Tefka's revision a while back. While I know that was more a way of giving characters more a mystery with the Force, I see it as the Force in general becoming more mysterious and open to more possibilities. So the reasoning is that and the nature of Sith Alchemy which is to use the dark side to manipulate objects, items and creatures, in this case allowing them to replicate cells to become multiple creatures of the same one. So it doesn't make 10 different sithspawn, just five copies of Loki and five copies of Friga (at most).

At the sametime, yes I know it is a stretch, but I tried to make them balanced and they have no force ability besides communication, their strengths are armor, poison claws, and replication. With weaknesses of weight, size, no Force resistance (which 90 percent of the board can use the Force). This creation isn't ground breaking and as far as I can see there isn't a way for me to abuse the replication ability. The only I can see the replication being a benefit besides having multiple lokis and frigas is if one dies then that only kills one copy so imagine it like 5 lives if you will. The repulaction is also only there because because two becoming 10 is a lot more clean in RP then ten sithspawns following Ragnarok around everywhere.

[member="Feeto Chivaro"]

After seeking wise council, I have seen the errors in this and would like to have it archived until I correct those errors and sub is as a species. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working together later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom