Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Logan' - Wolverine 3

Hugh Jackman returns one final time as Wolverine / Logan in 2017s 'Logan'.

Efecivley this is the third of the solo Wolverine films following 'Origins' and 'The Wolverine'.

Teaser poster revealed which offers a very interesting plot device for the beloved character and the future of the X project...

LOGAN_27x40_Intl_CampA_UK.jpeg

http://www.slashfilm.com/wolverine-3-title-logan-poster/

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Love that song as well, really tells us what the mood is going to be, which I think will be perfect for Wolverine's final film. Got my hopes up that it will be a fitting end.

Like some friends who I sent it to didn't even know it was a Wolverine film until the end when the claws came out. And I think that's a good thing. Hoping for some real character, emotional depth and many many feels.

Old Man Logan was a good story for wolverine that didn't feel just like fan service to show how cool he is.

This though looks like it could be pretty good though Origin and Last Stand's trailers initially made it seem better then they were.

Still I have hope, by now Jackman knows the character, he still is the bet actor for the role and Patrick Stewart being in this with him.... kind of want to see that movie or at least the bloopers. Seems like a road trip between them could be one of the best parts

Wolf said:
[member="Orihime Ike"]

Should have made it a rom-com, "Charles and Logan: Roadtrip!"
[member="Wolf"] come on now wouldn't you want to see that, they were both along with Sir Ian really some of the best to bring the roles to life. It could be amazing. They can just film some more and release it as a special movie that comes with the BluRay for a double pack

[member="Wolf"]

Take that idea to Marvel NOW!

I can see it now, the mutant race faces total extinction. Only four survivors remain. Xavier, Magneto, Logan and X-23. How will three men with extremely different views on life agree to work together to raise and protect the legacy of their people. Makes a good comic at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom