Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Short Description: I seem to be having difficulty in logging in when a friend logs in on the same internet.
  • Browser: Firefox
  • Severity: As far as I know I am the only one affected.
  • Description: As far as I can tell, when my friend logs onto this website, I am logged out. When I try to log in the system does not accept my password. I have tried to reset my password about three times and so far it has not solved the situation. This is all the information I have.

• Screenshots: N/A
  • Link to Thread: N/A

lordmitmar

[member="mdlogan"]
Don't take what I say to heart, as I'm not sure how this site works myself.
It could have something to do with your internet rejecting having two accounts open at the same time.
If you are logged on can your friend log on? Or is it just when he/she is on that you cannot log on?
(Again, don't take what I say as fact, i'm just saying what I know,being a sort-of-dabbler in programming)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="mdlogan"]
What I can say is that long ago, a player by the name of Akio had the same issue. My only advice, as initially successful that time, is to simply use a different browser such as Chrome - whatever browser he or she is not on. I'd also advise clearing out your cache and all of that (not your cookies though, that won't do this).

I use both Chrome on my laptop and Firefox on my desktop and can not only browse both simultaneously but use two subaccounts from the same main at the same time with absolutely zero interference. Whatever this is, it's an isolated issue. If you have any more details, such as ISP, router type, actions prior to issue, etc, I might have more insight for you comparing to the other times I've heard this happen.

The only information of the above that I can give is that when my friend logs in, I normally away from the computer at the time watching something on the telly, my account is forced to log out. Then, most of the time so far, when I try to log in later using my own password the system does not accept it. I will attempt to log in two or three times with my password before clicking forgot my password, which them gets me a new password. Then when I change the password and I log out it happens again.

[member="Nyxie"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom