Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Location, location, location

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
Relocation of Inquisition industry's​
With having recently leaving the republic and joining the sisterhood, it is now a game of risk transporting products both open market and to her allies without been ceased before getting to the destination. She had called upon an acquaintance from a project with blast tech a few months ago. This wasn't just an ask for help relocating but the acquisition of space docks.​
Sanya was at her office on ruusan, going through her files and important data packing it all ready for the move. All production lines had been stopped and all products loaded onto ships. They looked like to ones the republic was using to transport materials for the rebuild of the temple. It was the only way she could blend in and go unnoticed. Katrina soon entered the room. "Miss Lerium [member="Isis Varida"] is here." Sanya didn't take her eyes off the screen of the terminal in the meeting room. "Very good, could you please send her in?" Katrina left the room and Isis soon entered. "Welcome Isis, I presume you know why your here? As you can see I've ran into some trouble with the hounds of the republic and Jedi and unfortunately have caused me to relocate earlier than expected." She left a brief pause while she concentrate moving files. "There is also a small matter of space docks, I was going to be taking half over umbra by force but again the republic is intervening in plans, so I'm wondering if you could possibly help me set something up?"

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Isis had arrived at the meeting while she had a small grin on her face with a smirk. She slid the lollipop back in her mouth while she was listening to the woman speak. She had been led inside and now was just sucking on candy for the time while she was thinking about it. Transporting was something Damorian knew how to do well and she smiled. "I have a couple of ships here we can use for transport if you need them. Damorian likes to make larger haulers and transports." The smirk was on her face though taking a seat. "As to the rest just say where and how much you need and I'll be happy to oblige. These offices you have here wouldn't be such a bad place to setup since we have a neutral stance in all things."

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Isis Varida"]

The last of the files had done been transferred and the system now wiping useless data. She stood up from the terminal listening to Isis. "Yes that would be grate. All the days here is gone, all that needs to be moved is the products. I've had the machinery already moved to kesh from this facility. Its now just the case of moving my products and the whole relocation of the factory on umbra." Sanya waked over to the woman putting her hand upon the woman's shoulder. "This has to remain secret at all costs. Oh and I'll make sure you get something out of this at the end just name your price or what you want."

Well now that just makes it easier, Isis was looking at Sanya while she held the lollipop between her lips for a moment. "Well that makes it better, we can load of the cargo carracks and have you moved. Just designate to the droids what is breakable so they know to be careful and then we can get to your other facility. As for not speaking of it... well I don't really have reason to and it is just bad business to betray a business relation." She could think of a few prices later and most of them involved well companies working together on project brought in credits and credits meant she looked good to her bosses, that meant she then got to do more things.

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Isis Varida"]

Sanya gestured to follow her while she made her way out. "Every thing should be stable to move, the production line got stopped two weeks ago and everything that was incomplete at that time was the last to be built. Its all waiting to be transported. Some of the stuff is ready to be sent to my allies, but the rest will need to be moved." They soon reached the over view of the factory floor. There was still fresh markings where heavy machinery had sat for years. The only stuff that was in there was the droids and a couple of vehicles. "I will mostly need your help at umbra, as I'm yet to make a start there and the republic is moving in fast."

Isis was observing and watching what was there, seeing the details while looking over the facility with a small grin on her face. "THen we should head to Umbra sooner rather then later. From my experience the Republic is like a child if something holds their attention they want it but then will go after something else." She remained moving quickly though through the facility sending a message on her wrist pad. "As for payment if you do not mind, I'll simply have my team set up here. We have been looking to expand and unless the Republic plans to destroy this facility we could have use for it selling in this sector of the galaxy." She was looking at the woman while the transport she had arrived on had a small team of Liran engineers. n varying shades of blue and highly feminine looking engineers bodysuits.

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Isis Varida"]

Sanya didn't have objections to it although it went she couldn't view her she was going to set up. "I was going to blow it up but sure you can have it, I have no use for it now. I was thinking of staging my death here but now to think of it the lack of machinery would look suspicious. Anyway Katrina should have a shuttle waiting for us to make our way to umbra, if possible could you gather as many transports to meet us there? The stuff should be packed down and that will be heading to s new facility on Exocron. As for the space dock I'd like them in orbit of kesh as that's where my company's new hq will be, so that way I can keep s close eye on production."

Isis looked at her and bowed her head in thanks. "That will be perfect and yes hard to explain all the missing stuff and only a body. Do not worry, we'll make good use of it and get you set up where you want to be." She offered a smirk as they got outside and snapped getting some of them. "Begin setting up and make sure everything of theirs is packed away. We'll get the coordinates and send you there while heading over to the other facility." The other Liran bowed her head while Isis was moving to join Sanya in the transport to the next facility and they could get the different things set up. Building and space dock. "I am ready when you are."

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Isis Varida"]

Sanya peeked her head around the door into the cockpit to see the two driods awaiting the go. "Where ready, take us to the facility on umbra." She command the droids. Sitting back down in the back she sat across from Isis. "Its the first time I've had to move everything on such largh scale. Its actually stressful, and will cut deep into my profits. Luckily I've had the pleasure of saving a large fortune before I started this." She knew now how the republic made other feel, it's the same but opposite of the sith. Its all a case of 'we don't care, your there and it's ours.' No matter how others felt about it.

As had she, the benefit of being well a Liran was getting a new body when your old one was done along with all the experiences from the previous body that would come. Like her engineering and medical training as well as several other life times. She was there watching and smirking a little to herself. "It will get easier in time, the first time is always about figuring out what to pack." She said that with the smile ready to head out and to Umbra as she took a seat. "We'll just have to make sure everything you have it set up quickly enough over Kesh and Exocron."

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Isis Varida"]

Sanya smiled at the woman. "Yeah the sooner the better. Luckily the production lines at kesh should be opperational soon. Once they have to operation codes it will be under way again." The jump between ruusan and umbra was very short been so close together, so the journey shouldn't take long, as for going from umbra to exocron that was a good few hours. Sanya typed on her data pad to shut down defences at umbra and for all units to be prepared for storage to be moved. Everything should be ready by the time they get there. "If everything goes to plan, I hope I don't have to do this ever again. Its not my thing having to sneek around on such a large scale of stuff. If it was just me moving around I can do without hesitation or problems." She said to the woman.

Well one hoped they didn't have to move around often but you never knew what might happen. From experience now she did usually move her clinic when she ran one around to keep people from being suspicious. Better yet she moved or tried to move with each new body to have something new. Humans were just strange compared to the Liran's that should could understand. The quickness of the trip would make it a nice thing while she was checking her data pad as the transports with them were enroute for moving large amounts. "Well never know and always good to be prepared."

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Isis Varida"]

Sanya nodded at Isis in agreement. "Yeah I learned my lesson, I'll be expanding on locations soon so if I do have to run again. Hopefully not, then I can keep up on production." The clashing sound of dropping out of hyperspace ran through the ship, a sound that was all to familiar to Sanya. Especially with years of scouting sith territory while she was a Jedi in the order. Still even when she was there it felt the same kind of loneliness as she was on her ship. Very few interacted with her, and most didn't even acknowledged her been in existence. It was a hard life but the path she ran down now was far better, she had freedom and people now want to talk or even help in this matter. "We should be landing soon" she said to the woman.

Isis nodded in understanding as she was watching the girl, the ship coming out of hyperspace had her ready and moving as they were going forward with her popping her neck and getting some more candy. She smirked a little. "So I've never been here, any interesting sights?" She knew it was dark or supposed to be some place where pale skinned humanoids came from but she really didn't have much in the way of information or fact. It was just never interesting enough to follow up with or check out.

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Isis Varida"]

Sanya moved her eyes looking up and to the side as she thought. She didn't know much about umbra other than basics. "The plant life is unique, it's the only thing that really gives any light on the surface. Still signs of battles across the planet from the clone wars a couple of millennias ago. Other than that I don't know much nor have I explored. It was at the time a good location to set up a factory, a place where it would be over looked." Then again she was still young when she set up Inquisition industrys. There was many mistakes she is still correcting, but wouldn't have learn anything if she didn't. The ship soon came into land, the factory light up with bright lights so make it easy for stuff to be seen. On the outside of the factory where masses of containers filled to the brim of machinery, the products where still been prepped. "Alright where here."

She was listening o the woman while nodding her head as she was walking around. "Alright that will have to do, maybe in time come around and work with the Republic. Well maybe, exploring world they barely do things with is one of the ways things happen." She had seen worlds taken and abandoned with done of their things being done. She'd be able to move around and search after getting all of the important things handled and taken care of. "I am ready to begin when you are."

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Isis Varida"]

Sanya exited the shuttle and looking back towards the woman. "Just make sure machinery is packed first, that's the most important. the droids will help with packing so just coordinate them what to do. As for vehicles leave them till last, what we can't bring will be used to detonate this place to the ground. Luckily I put Droid brains in the vehicles so I can just issue a command for them to overload." Sanya walked further towards the entrance of the facilities. "Ill set them to blow in two hours, that should be long enough right?" She said with a smirk. "If needed I'll be on the com while I retrieve some data, I have most of it from ruusan but there some stuff here that wasn't on the system there."

She gave a nod and two hours with the droids the the haulers they had could be done. "Should be close but enough time." She was checking her wrist pad and with the carracks there they would be able to use some of the things to load them up quickly while she was moving around now once the ship landed and opened its bay doors. "Come lets get moving we have ninety minutes to get everything loaded up and ready to go." She was looking at the droids they had while she was looking at Sanya. "Start up the line and we'll have things moving quickly."

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Isis Varida"]

Sanya rushed in straight towards the office behind the reception deck as it had the closest terminal. Her hands wizzed across the holographic keyboard logic in as fast as possible. It took a minute to get onto the home screen before she could do anything. Some of her earlier designs and hidden account details where here all of it encrypted a few times over, even though Sanya had no intentions unencrypt them. For safety reasons she only had half the passwords into the files. They didn't take long to transfer over and while she waited she issued commands for some arachnids and claymores to move in to position for the destruction of the facility.

1 //override
2 </cmd activation 68 to 95>
3 </order units 68 to 95 strategic position inside facility>
4 </cmd overload internal systems to 1000%> [90 minutes]>
6 [core systems]
7 //override
8 </cmd system wipe>
9 </cmd system overload [91 minutes>

Sanya raised her arm so she could speak through the com. "We have less than ninety minutes now before this place goes up. I'm all done here and heading out now." As the screen flickered with everything been erased she left it to complete what it needs to do.

Isis was moving quickly while she was moving. Directing the loader droids to get it in and packed with a clear line to move from the facility to the ship and they kept going as a line with one side going in and one coming back. The timetable was to get them out within time for the destruction. "Keep it moving, keep it moving." There was a look at them as she stood there crossing her arms and watching what they were loading in while checking max loads for the ship before bringing down a second hauler as the first lifted off with the second haulers bay doors opening. "First hauler loaded and heading off, second ready for loading."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom