Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Little Orphan Annie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Annie-Trailer-2014.jpg

Image Credit: http://www.theyoungfolks.com/film/watch-annie-trailer/28756
Name: Annie Wallis
Loyalties: One Sith citize
Role: An member of the One Sith Orphanage to flesh out it's existence, also to serve a larger purpose in a developing plotline.
Development Threads: If Necessary
stock-photo-here-is-all-my-ten-fingers-child-girl-30666178.jpg

Species: Lorrdian
Force-Sensitive: Very slightly, but only due to a steady diet of leviatin meat. This manifests in enhanced reflexes, intuition, and "luck", but no actual ability to control or use the Force at will.
Appearance: Extremely small, really poofy hair.
Personality: Cute, innocent, and adorable. Also has a tendency to sing whatever she does.
Weapon of Choice: Her irresistible smile
Wealth: She has 5.75 credits in her pant pocket. Wait, there's a hole. I guess not.
Combat Function: About as effective as a fish in a barrel.
Notable Possessions: She has a few pairs of clothes and a worn out hand-me-down teddy-gundark.
Other Notes:

Little Orphan Annie is a little girl who lost her parents at a very young age, and was picked up off the streets by a very large whalous man who had started an Orphanage on Coruscant. She is optimistic that she will be adopted soon, and gain a family. Though more lenient about the existence of the One Sith than most of Coruscant's conquered citizenship she isn't keen on stealing, murder, hitting people, or general things that aren't nice and sweet. Overall an innocent, happy, adorable little girl. Hopefully her life will stay that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom