Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

List of Viable Territories Surrounding Our Borders

(With information given in accordance to the February 2017 Map)
Halm

Primary Species: Gran

Desert world with many, extensive mines for Adegan crystal mining

Cerea
Primary Species: Cereans (Tall Heads or Teds)

Cereans prefer to contain outsiders in their capital cities, rather than let them have a way with their lands

Lush green world, mountainous and many large oceans

Minor worth

Chalcedon
No indigenous species

Volcanic

Once belonged to the Infinite Empire and was the hub of galactic slave trade

Kinooine
Primary Immigrated Species: Firrerreo, formerly Nagai

Caves, Rivers and Rocky Mountains

Imynusoph
Not settled.

Indigenous tribes and a special bird species

Mountainous rain forests and a large ocean

Zonju 5
Primary Immigrated Species: Humans

Mountains, deserts and valleys

If you played Jedi Academy, this is the swoop level where you ride out to speak to an informant, he gets shot and you have to escape from the Disciples. Uh...spoiler alert.

Zaadja
No Primary Species

Ice, Snow, Plains, Mountain Chains

Big ball of ice and snow; perfect for those with a Hoth fantasy they want to act out to their heart's contentment.

Anoth
Easy pun name material for any dom. (ie- Anoth(er) Day On The Job)

A planet that's been cataclysmically shattered into three pieces, but still together enough to be a planet because...gravity? But, it states that the gravity of the planet is listed as "light", so I don't quite see how gravitational pull is strong enough for---oh, forget it. It's here and that's what matters.

Barren and Frigid

Only one of the three are habitable, but it's polluted...I think

Faldos
Immigrated Species: Humans and Whipids

A dirty, backwater planet used by smugglers

Cantros/Cantros 7
Native Species: Cantrosians

Forests

Rutan
Native Species: Rutanians

Plains

Good Huntin'

Alexandria
  • Cityscapes
  • Urban sprawls
  • Grasslands
  • Jungles
  • Forests
  • Mountains
  • Deserts
  • Arctic polar regions
Immigrated Species: Human

Imports: Technology
Exports: Minerals, Gases & Pharmaceuticals

Previously occupied by the Commonwealth. Someone should give those poor, abandoned people a helping hand and a wing of protection *wink, winkitty, nudgification*.

I mean, make sure it's okay for us to lay claim first. I don't know what the specific rulings are or the current state of the Commonwealth.

Manpha

A swampy and, surprise surprise, wet Outer Rim planet.

For those that want to get their Dagobah freaky deaky on.

Terminus

Forest and Urban terrain

Heavy traffic shipping center in the Outer Rim; a crucial socioeconomic trading center at the edge of the galaxy.

Furia

Tropical Jungle, Temperate Forests & Savannah

Native Species: Vindex (German Windex B-DUM-TSS), Agron and Vaes

Government: Various Military Juntas

Vindex are a highly militaristic people.

Modern earth level of technology. Haven't even gotten a rocket on their moon. I think it'd be cool if we could Iron Sky this planet, if you know what movie I'm referring to. Hint: It's called Iron Sky.

Rayskikh mirov (Heavenly Worlds)

Gas Giant and 12 moons

The target here is actually the moons which have a wide variety of people, resources, climates and terrain.

244 Core

Arid climate, Heavy gravity and a corporate controlled planet.

An abundance of riches, raw materials and precious metals, this planet has been under control by various companies and been fraught with power struggles for a long time.

Iskeria

Frozen; mountain and tundra

Let it go

Immigrated species: Muun, Ugnaught and Human

Imports: Industrial Resources
Exports: Weaponry, Technology and Scientific Research

Pretty much Noveria from Mass Effect. The intent was even for providing ExoGen (a blatant copy paste of ExoGeni's name) a planet to conduct their exports on...

Mundas

Native Species: Milrukes

Government: Various warring factions

Another frozen ice ball that has tundras, many mountain ranges and one small ocean (which is mostly frozen...)

They only import weaponry. No exports...except maybe hatred and spent bullet shells.

Marzoon, Lion Nebulae, Quesaya, New Balosar, Gannaria & Codian Moon
Not enough substantial data to make an effort. Any effort made for these would best involve getting swept up in a Hex dom or for map posturing only.

[member="Jarven Zexxel"] - I believe the Alliance has Rutan under their sphere of influence. Manpha might be a suitable alternative. While my mind's on other things, I'm sure all of us could make a thematic story for us to enjoy, possibly fleshing out the details more than what Wookieepedia has listed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom