Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liri Ses

34dopw9.jpg
348-logo-1418055971.png
Basic Information
Name: Liri Ses
Faction: The Order of the Phoenix
Species: Mirialan
Height: 173 cm
Weight: 53 kg
Eyes: Orange
Skin: Green
Hair: Black
Homeworld: Mirial
Alignment: Neutral
Force-sensitive: Yes
348-logo-1418055971.png
Strengths & Weaknesses
Liri has a very good constitution, earned by her healthy lifestyle and many years of training her body into a tool worthy of carrying the gift of the Force. While quite nimble, the Mirialan does not pose much of a threat in terms of her raw physical strength. That is not to say she is weak; when compared to many other trained Force users, her muscle mass is simply lacking due to never being exposed to the rigid training Sith or Jedi receive. Her stamina is on par though, as solid resistance to exhaustion is necessary to those who focus on using the Force.
The young woman’s true strength lies within her connection to the Force and strong will. As stated before, she sees her body more like a vessel to carry the mind that can bend the Force to her will and wants to shape her mind from a rough diamond it is into a priceless piece of art through devoting herself to the mysterious energy of the Force and deepening her connection to it. It is easy for her to feel its unlimited power as a result of extensive meditations and clearing her mind of everything. Be it Light Side or Dark Side, it rarely disturbs Liri as something unusual, since she’s learned to see even such contrasting opposites as nothing but extensions of the Force.
While strong in the Force, the lack of any formal training seriously affected the Mirialan’s ability to wield a lightsaber. She simply cannot do it as of now, making her a completely useless combatant when it comes to the most typical of ways Force users solve their disputes, the blades of their energy swords. The only tool she carries, aside from her greatest weapon that is her mind, is a solid quarterstaff. The ones who laugh at the petite woman armed only by a staff have never been hit by a hardened piece of wood into their face or flank.
348-logo-1418055971.png

Appearance & Gear
A very pretty young woman in her late teens, Liri has a visibly slender build that is considered attractive by many, the feminine curves only adding to that. That is not to say those are the only things one might find appealing; Liri’s black, shoulder-length streight hair nicely contrast with the complexion of her green skin, which in turn leads attention to her orange eyes. In terms of clothing, it is extremely easy to mistake her for a Jedi; beige tunic and trousers accompanied by brown knee-high boots certainly remind many of the Jedi. This is only supported by Liri’s brown cloak that hides the rest of her garments, yet she holds no allegiance to the Jedi. The apparel is nothing more than the clothing of the poor, affordable by all.
348-logo-1418055971.png
Personality
Liri lives by the Code of the Phoenix, which teaches passion, yet control. It greatly helps her to understand the nature of the Force as a whole, instead of dividing it as most Force users do. In fact, she does not distinguish between the Light Side and the Dark Side; it is all just the Force for the Mirialan and she embraces all it has to offer, utterly fascinated by the wonders it can do. Much like the Jedi and several other Force using groups, she intends to use the powers of the Force to do some good in the galaxy and promote order, as the commandment dictates.
She will help people with their trouble, but is a realist and knows she won’t ever become a great hero from stories, nor she wants to. Neutrality is important to the young woman who does not want to get involved in the senseless conflict of other Force sensitive orders. Luckily, the Order of the Phoenix offers her the guidance she seeks to reach the state of enlightenment, her goal.
Her great devotion to the Code and Commandments of the Phoenix combined with her sense of duty border on fanaticism that may prove dangerous. Despite this, Liri is a pacifist; her refusal to kill comes from a belief that each death makes the Force weaker, which in turn takes her away from achieving her goal. That does not mean she won’t defend herself if attacked, only that she will do so through non-lethal means that involve her staff, legs and hands.
She tends to keep to herself when in presence of warriors and fighters, but appreciates the company of others who focus on the study of the Force. If appropriate or if she wants to challenge one’s wit, Liri makes jokes that border on intellectual sadism. This become particularly apparent when she spends time with her friends, possible if she gets a drink or two.
348-logo-1418055971.png
Biography
Like most of my people, I was born on Mirial, though it could not hold me for long. Mirialans, myself included, are quite religious and have the basic understanding of the Force, even offering a great insight into the matter of meditation and connecting to the Force, though those who wish to know more than what is answered by our religion have to seek out other groups. I had to travel a lot, seeking all information concerning the Force and its users.
Texts of both Sith and Jedi passed through my hands as my eyes hungrily studied their Codes, beliefs, ideology, use of the Force, goals. Wrapping my head around it was not easy; both sides have their own truth and present their opinions as factual, completely dismissing the ways of the other group.
Why haven’t I joined them, you ask? Hmm, it is not that they do not interest me, but I’d rather study them from the outside if you know what I mean. I wanted to find balance in their teachings, therefore I started looking for smaller groups to see their beliefs.
During my travels, I have learned how to defend myself, the old staff I carry served me very well. With the ongoing wars, it is not hard to encounter those who prey on the weak, using the chaos to their advantage. It is quite disgusting…
It did not take long to find the Order of the Phoenix. Their cause seemed right and their Code gave me much insight. Well… I guess it is our cause and our Code now. Yes, I have joined them. What followed was me spending entire days in meditation or conversing with the most experienced of our members, learning from their wisdom. It was like unveiling the secrets of the Force, the Code offered me all answers I needed and taught me how to understand the Force.
It also left me with little time to learn how to fight with a lightsaber, let alone construct one. It hardly matters; the Force is more powerful than any weapon, stronger than any shield.
Passion, yet control…
348-logo-1418055971.png
Role-plays

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom