Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ZxAUjh4.png

NAME: I'm Lily Kirsche Kuhn.
ALIASES: I don't think I'm known under any other names..?
SPECIES: I'm a human, just like almost thirty percent of the galaxy.
RACE: Well, I was born on Empress Teta, so you could call me a Tetan, I suppose.
SEX: I'm a woman.
SEXUALITY: None of your business, really.
HOME-WORLD: I'm from the wonderful planet of Koros Major, also known as Empress Teta. Yeah, I'm a core-world girl.
FORCE SENSITIVE: I'm capable of touching the force, but it's been nearly a decade since I tried.
EYES: I have the absolute cutest green eyes, I could stare at my reflection all day and never get tired of it.
HAIR COLOR: I'm a natural red-head. I guess my mom was one, too, though the whole dark-side Sith Lord thing kind of ruined natural beauty for her.
HEIGHT: I'm a bit under one-hundred and eighty centimeters, just three short, actually.
WEIGHT: It isn't polite to ask a woman how much she weighs! I'll have you know I'm a tad bit under sixty kilos!
SKIN COLOR/TONE: I'm a little on the pale side of tan.
BODY TYPE: I'm a mesomorph. If you can figure that one out, good on you.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: You know how tall I am, how much I weigh, what color hair I have, and you still want a description for my appearance? Well I guess I haven't given you an idea of how short my hair is - it's pretty short, now, I'm going for the "independent and cute" look. I wear designer clothing, too. My hands are a little smaller than I think most people's are, so are my feet, but I don't think anything else really stands out.
PERSONALITY: Okay, so, stay with me now - we've got to explore this personality of mine. A few people have told me that I'm a bit jealous. I think "a bit" is an exaggeration, I'm not going to hate someone for having nicer shoes than me - not that you ever will - but I'm liable to envy people who are better off. I guess I also get a little bit angry sometimes, but it usually takes a little more to get me there unless you're an intern. Some of my best friends have described me as a flirt, but I like to think of it as being the fun one.

Dossier
ALLEGIANCE(S): Empress Teta System
OCCUPATION(S): Empress of the Empress Teta System
STRENGTHS:
  • Rich - Yeah, I have a ton of money that I've earned on my own and that I can borrow from my dad if I get in a tight spot - not that I ever will, I hope. Needless to say, I don't have to wait in very many lines anymore - unless those lines are for VIP rooms, and the club hasn't opened yet.
  • Crafty - So I don't fight. At all. Not anymore, anyways. How do I make up for it? Well, I guess I do a pretty good job of talking people into doing or getting me what I want. Maybe it's the looks, maybe it's how I say what I say, but in the end it usually ends up with me on top.
  • Self-Defense - If there's one thing I remember, it's how to keep myself alive when I'm all I have left. Blasters, lightsabers, or even just running away - I'm pretty good at surviving.
WEAKNESSES:
  • Unrefined - So I'm impatient, so what? Yeah, I'm not going to wait for something to get better, but I'm also not going to be the one stuck listening to someone drone on about how many credits their aunt or uncle earned last quarter in stock trading.
  • Possessive - My stuff is mine. Not yours, not my sister's, not my dad's - it's mine. If I catch you with something I own, and if it belongs to me, you better bet your life that I'm going to sue the credits from under you, and then personally get some payback for it.
  • Weak - I've been away from the front lines ever since I took my place on Teta's throne, but rustiness aside I'm pretty much the manicure kind of girl these days. Forget about physical strength, I'm about as strong as a teenager.

FAMILY:
​Parents: [member="Silara Kuhn"] (Biological Mother, Deceased), [member="Alric Kuhn"] (Biological Father, Alive), [member="Danger Arceneau"] (Step-Mother, Alive)
Sibling(s): [member=Rose Kuhn] (Twin Sister, Alive), [member="Lisette Kuhn"] (Half-Sister, Deceased), Myra Elspeth (Adoptive Sister, Alive)
Significant Other(s): N/A
Children: N/A

Role Play History
Total Threads: 16 | Completed: 5

Training Threads
Total: 0 | Completed: 0

Teaching Threads

Faction Threads
Total: 2 | Completed: 0

Invasion Threads

Dominion Threads
Total: 1 | Completed: 1

Duel Threads

Development Threads
Total: 5 | Completed: 2

Miscellaneous Threads

Personal Threads
Total: 9 | Completed: 2
Last Updated: 08 - 14 - 2016 (Started 6 - 12 - 2015)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom