Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lightsaber training wanted

To sith and witches of the primevil
The holoprojector flashed to life and the insignia of [member="Zambrano the Hutt"] turned a few lapses before the image changed into the blue shape of a stern looking officer.

"Good evening, I am Captain Hezhk, 3rd expeditionary of the Chiilon Rift command. I am acting under orders of the warlords directory." the image presented itself.

"It is the will of the warlord that his newest eh.. friend.. eh... I mean apprentice is taught combat with a lightsaber. The mighty [member="Zambrano the Hutt"] will not interfere with these sessions and leave you with much freedom to conclude this training at your own prefered fashion. If you accept I am to take the apprentice to whatever location you decide upon."

"We eagerly await a confirmation - Captain Hezhk out."

OOC
Mishk need help to train to use a lightsaber. Zambrano aint the hutt for the job so we agreed that this would be a sound course to take. Anyone up for some training?

OOC: [member="Mishk"]
I'd gladly help your character, if you'd like me to. My character has knowledge of Ataru and Jar Kai. So he can teach you both how to wield a single lightsaber and two lightsabers at a single given time.

Though he might only be a padawan I'm sure he could use the sparring to improve his techniques, provide your character basic knowledge, and then if you need to, you can go and find a more experienced practitioner to further your skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom