Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lightsaber opinion

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
So I am getting a lightsaber designed for this guy, and I have some WIP pictures of it, let me know what you think, and if you have suggestions:

First, a model of the whole thing, the center part is changed, to be seen in the second picture:
l2_by_adamkop-d794kpa.jpg

Next, an updated version of the center part:
l3_by_adamkop-d794qfr.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Yoru Shakou

It would depend on what you're going for.

The first one looks too unruly with how the center piece is wavy like an ornate walking stick. If that's what you're going for, I suggest just going full Vodo-Siosk Baas.

The second one looks a bit better, though that wavy effect in the middle still bothers me. Then again that's my personal taste.

Either way, both look good. I can't wait to see the finished project.

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
@[member="Baroness Magrath"] @[member="Penumbra"]
The second picture is the revised version of that, most likely the end to the editing on that. Later there will be designs added to offset any unattractiveness. But otherwise thanks for your guys' review!

Matreya

No problem man. I love art&design etc. So I love giving my opinion. Basically, great image it's just my personal preference.

@[member="Karsh Lithern"] - Believe it or not, I've fought with weapons with a handle that sharply curved to the side. If it fits the hand well at certain angles, and if your hands are fast enough, I don't see too much of a problem with the first one -- and it looks better. By miles.

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
@[member="Rave Merrill"]

Personally, I agree with the others, the first one to me is too drastic. I like the slimmer version in picture two. Picture one was for a view of the entire thing. But thanks though! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom