Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Lightsaber Crystals are a girl's best friend! (Kyra/Yuroic)

Kyra had selected the world of Ilum for the location of her crystal, it was a good choice, Ilum had been the planet of choice for many Jedi over the years for their Kyber crystals. In fact, Yuroic had ventured there on his first gathering for his own crystals. It had been exciting and very different from other worlds that he had been to before. Being a planet that is frozen, the temperatures are usually not favourable. When Kyra selected that world, Yuroic warned her about the freezing weather though due to her hyper mood and eagerness to talk to her friends, Yuroic brought coats for Kyra in case she forgot.

He said his goodbyes to his family, promising Nitya a crystal for a necklace when he came back. Wearing a thick coat and thick work boots as well as some thermals and jeans, Yuroic looked ready for the cold world. He could have worn more traditional Jedi clothing for the ceremony but he had let it slip his mind that Kyra might have wanted something more traditional for such a big occasion. Looking to Kyra as they boarded his ship, "sorry Kyra, I went practical over traditional, I can change if you like? It slipped my mind that this might be something you could want to do traditional?" Yuroic stated honestly, somewhat embarrassed at his carelessness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom