Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lightsaber Creation

Ruby had finally escaped the carbonite. Ruby left Nar Shaada and went to Asop, Ruby stole an X-Wing at the spaceport. It was a new one, it worked great. Ruby walked around, realizing that he needed help from his master and he should probably meet up with her. So Ruby sent a holomessage to [member="Salllkar volling"] to come to Asop. Ruby started to wait around for his new master's arrival.

Ruby saw Sal's ship land on Asop. "Hey Sal, thank you for coming." Ruby said now smiling. "How about we continue my Lightsaber creation." Ruby suggested looking at the landscape of Asop.

[member="Salllkar volling"]
[member="Undin Jaii"]

" Yeah sorry the little snot took us for a ride. im working on some force deviation."
she said heading towards a cave.
" This asteroid is off the charts one of the few places you can find natural Kiber crystals."

Ruby followed listening to [member="Salllkar volling"] speak about the Kyber crystals. They walked through the cave. It was interesting. "How long did it take you to find your crystal?" Ruby asked, it had been half an hour now.

(Also should I decide what color it is or do you want to do that?)

[member="Undin Jaii"]

[member="Ruby Senri"]

(ooc up to you. https://www.reddit.com/r/coolguides/comments/386rjw/star_wars_lightsaber_colors_and_meaning/ )

She entered the cave. the cave was small and dark and had a smothering sensation.
"This is a nexus point in the force. so drop you're pants. " she joked.
" Let your self oppen to the force reach out and look. the Crystal will chose you. "
She considered Ruby's question.
"Mine.. it was a few hours."
" The 2nd crystal was my former master. She was a Shard too. "

Undin was in his home on Coruscant , googling the holonet when he saw something that enerved him. [member="Ruby Senri"] had escaped the claws of a very powerfull crimelord. He knew he couldn't let him roam around the galaxy, he was a danger and accompained by Sal who knew what he could do.
He then looked at Sal's lightsaber , which he had hanged on the wall as a trophy. It was definitely too heavy for him to wield.
Anyway he had to re-capture Ruby and this time leave him on his basement so he could never come back.
He had no idea where to find him, when he remembered where he had captured him , in a planet called Asop.
He then went to his V-Wing and set the hyperdrive coords for Asop.

"Okay..." Ruby kept walking until he tripped over something "DAMN!" Ruby suddenly stopped himself when he got up and turned around it was a color crystal a _____ colored one. (So should I pick or do you wanna pick what color it is?)

[member="Undin Jaii"]

"It's Black and White. Didn't Pre Vizsla have this saber?" Ruby asked, Ruby thought Pre Viszla was evil and was wondering why that saber picked him. "I mean, I'm not evil right?"

[member="Undin Jaii"]

After landing in Asop , Undin prepared his wrist equipted , and he could feel Sal not far away.
He then saw Sal's ship in the spaceport and he had a curious idea.
He went near it, opened the engine port and fiddled around with it. It was obvious that the thing was going to explode as soon as he started the ship.
He then flew his V-Wing out of the spaceport hiding it far from there, but just in case that didn't work he hid and waited for them from a far.

[member="Ruby Senri"]

"Okay, I'm glad about that" Ruby was relieved, he then asked about the additional crystals "Huh, what do they do?" Ruby asked as they headed out to the ship.

[member="Undin Jaii"]

Ruby took the enhancement crystals "thanks!" Ruby stared at them in awe. An electric Lightsaber that does more damage would be awesome. "What's the news?" Ruby asked, he suddenly felt something nearby. "I've got a bad feeling about this." ( ;) )

[member="Undin Jaii"]

When [member="Salllkar volling"] said want some payback Ruby immediately knew who it was. "Are you sure? What if I lose my saber again?" Ruby asked, he was worried. Ruby knew that [member="Undin Jaii"] was more powerful than him.

"Okay... If you think so..." Ruby walked out of the ship. "Undin! Come out, come out wherever you are." Ruby turned on his Lightsaber and dragged it against the ground, creating cuts in the floor.

[member="Undin Jaii"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom