Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lightsaber construction thread.

Hello everyone,

I need to do a lightsaber thread for Aerin. She has the focusing crystal and components, but has yet the opportunity to construct it.

I would like a posting buddy! if anyone is interested.

Cheers
Aerin.

tumblr_mp6ai8uxV61qa5hqoo1_250.gif

[member="Nima Tann"] [member="Connor Harrison"]

Thank you Nima and Connor. I will wait a day or two to see if more would like to join us.

Now realise that I would like the thread to complete, if you do not get to the stage of acquiring your crystal and construction I will carry on without you. :p I have seen far to many threads of this nature only go so far and the participants leave without so much as write a post to get to the end result.

To a Jedi their saber is the most prized weapon and important on many levels, so consider this a must do thread if you want some really good connection to your saber for your role playing.

:p

[member="Ærin Firebrand"] You want threads to be complete, you're with the right guy. I hate threads that fizzle out and end because people "have enough" or "get bored".

I will only accompany you if no other people fill the thread out, as I have a saber, but will use it as much as knowledge and skill developing as natural.

Totally understand your wishes for the thread. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom